Chapter 2 ❣

I pulled up to my two story suburban home I shared with my sister Audree(Dree) since our mom kicked us out 3 years ago.

*Flashback*

"Get out y'all nasty ass whores , y'all wanna come up in my house and flirt with my man ? Hell fvcking no" my mom yelled as she tossed my sister's and my stuff all over the place.

"No , your 'man' wants to be flirting up with us and tried to raped us in your bed and you take his side. You saw what he was doing and you still take his side ? What kind of mother are you ?" I said as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Not yours bitch" she said as she shoved all Dree's and I stuff into two suitcases and threw them outside. "Go fetch bitches"

Dree and I jut walked out and never looked back. We had no where to go and we were gonna sleep on a bench at the bus stop until this dude walked up to us and asked why are two beautiful girls sleeping on a bench. I told him the story and he gladly took us in due to the circumstances. 

"By the way , my name is Ashley and that's my sister Audree" I said as we walked to his car.

"Ight ma , and i'm Kjay" he said simple as we got in his car and drove off.

*Flashback Over*

Kjay and I have been dating ever since and i never had doubts about him until today. But right now I need to worry about my job not Kjay. 

I'm the assistant to Madam Chantel the most famous fashion designer and model in New York.

"Ashley" Madam Chantel said " we have a very important client flying in but I have to go to Chicago to visit my grandmother. So I'm trusting you to get everything done around here while I'm gone."

"Yes madam" I said , " but why me ?" i added.

"Because you know just about everything about this agency so I believe you're the most suitable person for the job." she said to me and smiled slightly.

"Thank you for this opportunity madam I promise I won't let you down" 

"Better not , i'm trusting you"

'This could be my big break' I thought to myself

Short Chapter but hey (: