Chapter 5

"What are you doing here Kjay?" I said annoyed. "I came to apologize for all that I've out you though, I love you and thought I could have both of you and get away with it but I was wrong, I don't even want to be with Kim, I want to be with the girl that's been down with me since day 1, please Ashley I love you and want you to be with me I can't live without you" "Kjay I think you should leave" I said on the verge of tears. "Okay but remember I love you and I'm not going anywhere" he said giving me a hug and a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Kjay okay go now" I said getting turned on. "Do you really want me to stop? I know what you like." Damn he's right, 3 years together and he knows all my spots. Him grabbing my ass interrupted my thoughts. "Baby I can show you I love you better than I can tell you" he kissed my neck and used his hands to wrap my legs around his waist. "No...Kjay sto- we can't" I moan showing him i actually didn't want him to stop. "We can and will baby". He continued to kiss and caress my body I was so hypnotized that I didn't realize that we were in my room until my body hit the bed. He hovered above me and pulled me into another kiss pulling off my panties in the process. "How wet are you for me baby?" "Very" "I'll be the judge of that" he said going down on me. When his tongue connected with my clit, I swear I lost control. I pushed his head further down into me and just when I thought I was gonna explode. He stopped. " Now I know you didn't think I was gonna let you have all the fun." He pulled down his pants and by the bulge in his pants looks like he grew A LOT. I couldn't help myself and starting playing with his manhood through his boxers. " Ahhh baby, wha-what are you do-doing ?" " Just wanted to have some input." I said pulling down his pants and yes I was right he grew. " I got up laid him on his stomach and got my oil, it's gonna be a fun night. I straddled his back and lifted his shirt "Just relax I'm going to take good care of you" I leaned over and whispered in his ear. I put some oil into my hands and went to work on his back. I massaged his back, getting really into the areas where he was the most tense until I heard soft snores. I got off him and put a blanket over him. I walked to drawer and put on some boy shorts and a tank top. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and got a snack, I just really hope Kjay doesn't hate me when I tell him this doesn't mean we're back together.

Kjay POV

I woke up to the sound of shuffling in the room. I turned over opened my eyes and saw Ashley wearing a really sexy dress, with her curly hair out and a pair of red bottoms on. She looked beautiful but where is she going. "Hey babe, where are you going?" I said in a sleepy tone. "I have a date tonight" she said fixing her earrings. I got so mad. "No you're not, now get back in this bed, I want to cuddle" " Haha funny Kjay but I'm not missing this date, there's food in the fridge and clothes in the bathroom for you, you can watch any movie or play any game downstairs. Don't wait up." What the fuck ? Hell no, I'm gonna follow her ain't nobody getting my girl" I hurried to the shower and put on the clothes after I got out. What Ashely doesn't know is I have a GPS tracker in her phone so I know exactly where she is. I hop in my car and followed her car all the way downtown. I wonder who this mystery guy is ? Well whoever he is I'm gonna beat his ass. Her car finally came to a stop at a popular restaurant. She got out her car and I followed her. I sat a few booths down from her until I saw a dude come and sit next to her, I can't see his face so I acted as though I was going to the restroom to see him. Is that ...my brother...Kreshaun?!

?? POV

Hey guys, it's me. Audree. Yeah so I'm here. About to go visit my mom. Funny thing, she called me and asked to visit to her. I didn't tell Ashley though. Well here goes nothing...

Ashely POV

I had a great time on my date with Kreshaun but I couldn't help the feeling we were being watched. I'm on my way home and I know Kjay and I are gonna have an argument but good thug Audree said she was going to sleep by her friends house. That's reminds me I need to call Emily. I miss my best friend. I entered my house and surprisingly it was really quiet. I started stripping from the doorway. When I got to my room door I only had on my tights and bra. Don't judge me, this is my house. When I opened my room door I saw something I couldn't believe...

I'm back guys, missed me? Boring Chapter though. Need feedback. ✊😁