Chapter one:

Chapter one:

Bethany's POV:

*Beep beep beep.* The sound of the incoming text messages quickly awoke me. I reached for my IPhone 5 and checked who it was.

- Bestieeee (Ava)

"Hey gurl!

Be there around 11?

ily Bethers!xoxo"

I quickly texted her back saying okay. Checking my phone I involuntarily groaned when it read 9am reaslising I had to start getting ready. I had no idea what to wear, other than my normal style of a crop top, beanie and shorts. I jumped out of my comfy pink bed and slowly headed towards my closet. Grabbing a pair of light wash, high-waisted demin shorts, #OOTD crop top and my khaki coat I headed towards my bathroom reaching for my yellow beanie on the way so I could add a bit of colour to the outfit.

"Bethany!" I heard someone scream as I was putting the final touches on my make-up. I guessed it was Ava. "Coming" I replied. I checked my reflection once more in my detailed mirror and headed for the stairs, grabbing my purse and white converse along the way.

"So what are today's plans?" I asked smiling at her once we were seated in her car.

"The O2L boys are having a bonfire over at the beach. Roxy will meet us there, you up for it?" Of course I was, has she seen Connor? He's beyond perfection.

"Yes of course!!" I replied a little too enthusiastically. Which caused my bestfriend to laugh uncontrollably. She knew exactly what I had been thinking. I was nervous to meet the O2L boys. I've only ever seen them on youtube and I cannot even begin to imagine how perfect they're going to look in the flesh compared to on camera.

The ride to the beach wasn't the least bit awkward. Ava and I could speak about anything and everything. Youtube is our main conversation topic; new video ideas, new youtubers to watch, subscribers and everything else inbetween. We stopped off at target to get drinks, snacks and anything else we wanted. Arizona tea and a bar of chocolate my favourites.

We passed a blue BMW convertible and I could instantly tell it was the boys. The boy in the passenger seat, Connor, looked at me, smiled then winked. Ava let out a groan as she saw what he did. "Beth. Don't. Even. Go. There. He spells trouble!" I didn't know what she was freaking out about. However whenever I have mentioned that one particular O2L boy she always changes the subject. "Why? What's he done?" I asked her trying to hide the pain in my voice. I've only seen him once but I knew I liked him. "Do you remember when-" She started but was cut off with knocking on the window. It was Roxy.

Connor's POV:

"Woah she was hot" I thought to myself as we entered the parking lot. I recognised her straight away as she got out of the car. Her smile was unforgetable. The way her curly hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and just the girl in general. She was perfect. "Damn, she's hot" Kian whispered to me. Causing anger I didn't even know I had, to burn in my veins. I liked her more than any other girl I've liked before.

I slowly ran over to her and the closer I got to her the prettier she looked. "Hey! I'm Connor Franta and you are hot?" F*** Connor did you really just say that? F***. F***. F***. She laughed the cutest laugh I have ever heard and smiled. "Haha that's the strangest way I've ever been greeted! I'm Hotany Mota" She replied with a wink. Damn she's so perfect. I need to hug her, hold her, and feel her. I needed her. "I'm so sorry!" I felt my face burning red, "Shall we try that again?"

Bethany's POV:

Did he seriously just call me hot? I could feel that tiny crush was already forming a bigger one. "Hello, I'm Connor Franta, and you are?" He asked with the most dazzling smile.

"Hey! I'm Bethany Mota!" I replied with a slight laugh at the end.

"Nice to meet you, Bethany" He said with a wink, again, which made my knees weak. I held out my hand to shake hands with him, however he took it the wrong way and linked fingers with me and pulled me towards the others. I wasn't complaining though.

"OOOOH BETHANY AND CONNOR ARE GETTING IT ON!" I heard someone scream, only guess would be JC. Connor stared down at our hands and whispered asking if I wanted him to drop our hands, but I replied no.

"Bethany can I talk to you?" I knew it was Ava.

"Yeah sure, what about?" I replied.

"What I was going to tell you in the car" Her eyes flickered from me, to Connor and back again. I knew what she meant. I had to drop Connors hand. "I'm sorry, keep your hand warm for me? I won't be a sec" I whispered in his ear. He laughed and said sure.

"What?" I asked, slightly pissed off.

"I told you to leave him alone!" Ava screeched at me.

"Erm, you what? My understanding is you've never spoken to him? What's wrong?"

"Beth he's bad news!"

"Tell me the real reason why or I'll go straight back over there!" Oh how I wanted to do that.

"He cheated on me! We used to date! He cheated on me! I still love him! Ignore him or our friendships over!" she screeched at me. Was she being serious? I'm not going to ignore Connor. I can't ignore Connor...I-I-I love him...

A/N: tysm for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoy this and read the rest of this story, ilysm bye:)xox