Chapter five:

Chapter five: 

Bethany’s POV:

“Hey Connor?” I said whilst pulling myself closer to him.

“Yes babe?” He replied.

“We're going out tomorrow okay?”

“Miss Mota are you asking me out tomorrow?” He replied winking at me. I burst out laughing.

“Why yes, yes I am” I pulled away from him.

“Hey come here!”

“Never!”

We started play fighting for a while and next thing I knew it was morning and I was lying on top of him in his arms. It felt so right, like I belonged there and should stay here for eternity. I wanted to spend eternity with this boy… right?

“Morning beautiful” He whispered pulling me closer.

“Morning Connor” I smiled at him.

I jumped out of Connor’s bed and reached for my bag which contained my back-up clothes I take everywhere. I walked over to the bathroom and began changing. My parents found out about me and Connor back when I was in hospital and it felt like a huge weight has been lifted from me, however they only thought we were bestfriends not a couple.

Connor’s POV:

I got up and grabbed a pair of jeans and top as well as my favourite sneakers. I looked at Beth as she prepped her hair. How did I ever get a girl like her? She’s so beautiful and I’m just me…

“Come on babe, breakfast?” I asked her knowing her love for food

“Ooooh what you got?” She gets so excited when you mention anything food related, it’s so cute.

I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers together, “Let’s go see”

We slowly walked out of my room and downstairs. I heard JC filming a video in our recording room and I knew Kian and Ricky would be downstairs eating breakfast. “Hey lovebirds!” Ricky called and everyone started laughing.

 “We’re heading out for the day, be back later” I said to the guys whilst grabbing two cereal bars for us.

“Alright mate, remember we need to film that video soon for our channel?” Kian said. I replied with a simple nod knowing it meant a lot to him.

I grabbed my keys and pulled Bethany out towards the car. We drove around for a bit until we arrived at a beach a few miles out of where we lived. There was a little restaurant along the sea front which we went to. It reminded me of the first date we had a few months ago. However the weather was much worse now. It wasn’t the normal California winter at all. The wind was blowing hard and it was raining heavily- another thing that’s not common in Cali. I pulled Beth closer to my body to help keep her warm.

“Table for two?” The hostess asked us smiling, almost flirting with me.

“Please.” I replied returning her smile without taking my eyes off Beth.

“Follow me,” She picked up two menus and guided us to a small table in the corner of the restaurant. There was a large window which gave a view of the beach. It wasn’t much of a sight today- rain and wind with waves growing and crashing all over the beach swallowing anything in its path.

The waitress left and returned after ten minutes. “Can I get you anything to eat and drink?” The waitress politely asked smiling again.

“Sure, Beth?” I mumbled looking down at her as the waitress got a small notepad out.

We both ordered our food and it arrived shortly after. It was delicious. Before I knew it Beth’s plate was empty and I looked down at her laughing. “Someone was hungry” I whispered still laughing.

“Shhh” She whispered back whilst blushing.

We ordered desert and chatted for a while longer. “I have a surprise for you” I whispered as our desert arrived. She looked at me trying to look angry but failed and ending up laughing. I smirked at her knowing exactly what her next words were going to be.

“Connor you know I hate surprises!” Yep. I knew that. She says it every time I surprise her, but does it stop me? Of course not! It was one of the most romantic things you can do for the one you love. And boy did I love this beautiful creature that sat in front of me.

“This one’s different! I promise you’ll love it!”

A/N: tysm for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoy this and read the rest of this story, ilysm bye:)xox