Chapter fourteen:

Chapter fourteen:

Bethany's POV:

"Bethany, you're beautiful do you know that? Wait of course you do, ha why wouldn't you? God you're hot babe!" The stranger whispered into my ear, still pinning my arms down to the bed.

"GET OFF ME!" I shouted, not that it worked though. Still pushing me down harder and stronger, he laughed a sickening laugh."Seriously Bethany? I'm not leaving" He whispered again, this time straight into my ear, "You know what I want" He smiled as he said this, slowly pulling my hands off the bed and placing them around his neck. "Awh come on, you should be used to this, girls like you!" He brought his whole body weight down on me and leant in close leaving wet kisses all over my face, before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me. "You ready for this?" He asked, releasing my hands and letting his own explore my body. "G-go away" I barely managed to whisper before freezing in my place.

"Beth...? BETHANY?! W-wake up it's just a bad dream..." I heard Connor shout from beside me. "Beth, it's okay I'm here, Beth just wake up"

"Wh-what?! Who's there?! G-get away from me!" I screamed, scrambling out from under the sheets and onto the floor. "Beth it's okay, it's me Connor" He whispered reaching for the light and switching it on, "See, come here Beth, it's all going to be okay!" I slowly stood up and walked over to where Connor sat. Wrapping myself in his arms, I let out every shred of emotion left inside me. After a few long moments Connor whispered, "Bethany I love you, okay? Never forget that, you're my little princess."

Connor's POV:

I woke up to the noise of soft snoring coming from the love of life who lay next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down towards her. She looked broken. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and her face looked pale and emotionless. She continued to snore softly, goose-bumps visible on her bare skin. I pull back the covers and drape them over Beth, watching as her shivering decreases. I reached down and brushed the hair out of her face, slowly removing her from my arms and standing up. I gathered my clothes and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day I had planned.

------------------------

A/N: sorry this isn't that long and is really weird opps. I wrote it a few weeks ago and I've been planning on writing more but I haven't gotten around to it. I'll try and get another chapter up this weekend but i just felt like this really needed an update so yeah:) Ilysm and thank you for 7k reads like what omg x