Chapter sixteen:

A/N: I'm going to skip a year to their one year anniversary and have a bit of a story line from now on:) idk what date i have been writing in previously but it's July now:)'i'm back and sorry i was gone so long):

---------------------------

Chapter sixteen:

[About one year later]

Bethany's POV:

'Connor we're going to be late!' I scremed from the front door of the O2L house. Tonight was the launch party of the second part of my summer clothing line at aeropostale(a/n not true i know;)) as well as our one year anniversary. A lot has changed over the past year, we've grown closer and stronger, I moved out of parents house and into an apartment me and Connor sometimes share, I got my own clothing line and O2L are now a comedy TV show. 'I'm coming' Connor screamed back imterrupting my thoughts.

I had designed my own dress and aeropostale had made three of them, one for me and two for my viewers in a competition on my youtube channel. My dress was a short beige dress with cut outs of squares all over the place but witha fabric underneath (picture on side). Connor wore a simple black suit with a white shirt and black tie but he looked as good as always. 'Beth y-you...I..Beth you're beautiful, how are you mine?' Connor whispered reaching forward and pulling me into him. He leant in for a kiss but I pecked him once on the lips and pulled free of his arms. 'Whyyyyyy' I heard him moan as I began walking away, 'you're my girlfrienddddd kiss mee' I could feel him walking towards me, when he got close enough he turned me around and tried to kiss me again. 'hmmm, not now later Con' I whispered and broke free from his arms again and climbed into the cab that was waiting out front for us. 'Beth kiss me!' Connor screamed loud enough for the furthest house to hear. I just laughed and motioned for him to come sit down.

We were only about half an hour away from the venue when Connor turned to me and took a box out of his pocket. He got down on one knee, despite the fact there was barely any room in the back of the taxi. 'Bethany Noel Mota, I know we've only been together just over a year and you're only nineteen. You have your whole life ahead of but I know I want to spend the rest of my  life with you' He opened the box to show a beautiful gold ring with a small diamond in the middle, it was beautiful. 'Will you do the honour of promising to join on the rest of our adventure together by marrying me?'

The end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So I guess this is the end, I hope you enjoyed this story and reading it. I'm sorry for ending it on a 'cliff hanger' but I love reading stories where you can make up your own ending:') So if you  want them to get married and be happy then they can be and if not then I guess Beth can say no and jump out of the car, lul probably not. But thank you so much for almost 11k reads that's insane! I'm planning on writing another Bethany fanfic and I might write the first chapter now because I have an idea!:) I'm sorry that this was only 16chapters but I can't think of anything else to write:(

<3