Chapter two:

Chapter two:

Bethany's POV:

I went back and joined the main group. Connor straightaway reached for my hand and smiled at me as I sat down beside him. "TRUTH OR DARE!" JC screamed. I was worried as to what this would entail and even more so when he shouted "Bethany! Your turn first!"

"Okay!" I said with a smile.

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm...Dare!"

"I dare you to...sit on Connor's lap until the games over!" I felt Connor's arms wrap around my waist and pull me onto his lap, it felt right sitting here, like I belonged.

 "AVA! TRUTH OR DARE?"

"Ha dare obviously!" she screamed back.

"I dare you to... Kiss Connor!" F***. Why.

"Okay" Ava smirked at me as she walked over to where Connor and I sat.

"JC I'm not really comfortable doing this..." I heard the already familiar voice of Connor say. He looked down at me with sad eyes and I whispered "It's fine, we're not together..." It pained me to say those words as much as it hurt Connor to hear them. He dropped his eyes and looked away from me. I had hurt his feelings... Beth why did you say that?!

"Connor! You have to!" JC screeched.

"Eurgh fine whatever."

I couldn't watch this. I hated Ava and disliked JC slightly for this. I was sat on Connor's lap whilst he kissed my bestfriend. Well this must be the highest level of awkward you could ever feel... "Okay Ava get off now!" Connor shouted, placing his head on top of mine.

Connor's POV:

"Hmm... I think its KIANS TURN! TRUTH OR DARE?" JC screamed.

"Dare!" He laughed whilst saying this.

"I dare you to... kiss Beth!" JC said, whilst smirking at me. I can't even. Why the f*** is JC doing this to me?

Bethany's POV:

I pulled away from Kian, causing him to pull me back again. "No Kian get off! I'm done!" I screamed at him. I was beginning to dislike Kian as well. I didn't want to dislike any of them but they were making me.

"Fine." He murmered at me and pushed me back causing to fall off Connor's lap, "Get the f*** away from me. You're a little bi*** I hate you Bethany!"

Everyone stared at me. What was Kians problem? He went from being the kindest guy ever to this complete jerk. I felt Connors arms back around me in seconds and he helped me up off the floor.

"You okay?" He asked me, his eyes full of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" I replied with a smile. 

"Bethany I'm sorry" Kian whispered grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from Connor. However before I knew it Connor grabbed my other arm and was pulling me off towards the parking lot. What was he freaking out about? We were heading towards what I believed was JC's blue BMW, as Connor texted him telling him to find another ride. Connor opened my door and helped me inside before going around and getting in himself. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. "I'm so sorry" He whimpered at me. "I didn't mean to drag you away I'm sorry, I just needed to get out of there and I wanted to spend time with you"

"Con its fine, I'm glad you did pull me away, I'm sorry I upset you"

He squeezed my hand again and turned away from me, "It's not your fault babe" I could hear his voice cracking and saw tears begin to stream down his face. "Connor?! Wh-Why are you crying?"

"I really like you Beth."

"I l-like you too Connor.." I whispered back, barely audible.

The rest of the journey was silent. I had no idea where we were heading, what was wrong with the man I already really cared for or what was going on back at the beach. We slowed down in a row of houses I've never seen before and entered a driveway which led to a huge, magnificent house.

Connor turned to face me and whispered slowly, "Beth I'm so sorry, Kian gets really carried away. I'm sorry about everything that just happened with JC, Kian, Ava and me...It won't happened again I pomise..."

"Connor don't blame-"

"Hush baby it's fine... you want to come in?" I loved the way he called me baby it made me feel safe and like I was his. "Sure" I replied. He walked around to my side and opened the door as he has done before and put his arm around my waist and walked me inside.

Connor was being so nice to me. I wasn't sure how he could be so nice to me contemplating the fact I just made out with one of his best mates. He led me into a room just off of the hallway upstairs. It had 'Connor' scribbled all over it so I could only guess it was his bedroom. He paused before entering and asked me whether I was okay going into his bedroom whilst there was no-one else around. I said it was fine and he took me by the hand and led me inside.

It was decorated with things his fans had sent him which I found cute. On one side of his room he had a king size bed, big closets and a desk. Along the other side was a small chair and a TV, which is where we were heading.

"Would you like the chair baby? I'll sit on the floor" He politely asked me, even though I wouldn't of minded sharing and getting closer to him. "Sure, I don't mind sharing or the floor if you want the chair?" I replied.

"I would love to share with you Miss Mota" He replied with a wink.

"Haha, okay. Could I use the bathroom quickly?"

"Ha yeah sure, it's in the door over there" He said with a wink, "Would you like something to change into? Your clothes are all sandy now...?" I slowly nodded and he threw me a pair of his sweats and a white top with LA written on the front.

Connor's POV:

I seriously cannot believe I'm about to squeeze into a chair with the girl I'm in love with! I quickly jumped up, used some cologne and breath spray and changed my top and bottoms. Beth walked back out and damn she was hotter than before. She had reapplied her make-up and sorted her hair out and she looked even more perfect in the clothes I had given herr. We curled up in the chair and watched a film for a while. I couldn't help but keep stealing glances at her, sometimes finding out she was doing the same.

"Hey! Why don't we film a video?" She was beaming as she asked this.

"Ha sure! What shall we do? The boyfriend tag?" I replied with a wink.

"But I don't have a boyfriend?" She replied, slowly standing up.

"I can soon change that" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her tightly.

Bethany's POV:

Did he seriously just say that? I pulled away from his hug and kissed him slowly but passionately on the lips. It was sensational. I knew at this point that I am in fact in love with him.

"What was that for?" He asked me sounding almost pissed off.

"I-I-I'm sorry...I thought that was what you wanted..."

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that! I just wanted our first kiss to be special... How about dinner tonight to say sorry and so we can have our first official date?"

"Hmm...Sure, what time?"

"8ish? I'll pick you up"

"Sure, could you drop me home now? It's already 6!"

"Okay, but first put your number into my phone for me please?"

"Consider it done" I said with a wink. He held his phone out to me and I held mine out to him. "I'll call you when I'm on my way" Connor said.

A/N: tysm for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoy this and read the rest of this story, ilysm bye:)xox