Chapter nine:

A/N: Hey so sorry I left for so long I just needed a break as I'm failing school at the moment and haven't been spending enough time with my friends and family but I'm back now:) But seriously I left with just over 1k reads and now I have 3k like what seriously, thank you so much! Here's chapter nine, its going to be a nice one I mean it's a Cethany fanfic so Cethany can't be hating eachother hehe:') xox

Chapter nine:

Bethany's POV:

"B-Beth?! Is that you?!" Connor whispered as I walked into his room. He looked broken and I could tell he'd been crying even from the doorway. His normally perfect hair was down and messy and he looked like he hadn't changed since the picture on twitter. It broke my heart.

"Yeah Con it's me..." I just about managed trying to avoid crying at the sight of him.

"Beth I'm sorry. Please...come here?" I slowly nodded and made my way over to where he was curled up. "Alexandra's nothing, she's nothing to me. I know you saw the picture. She's one of my bestfriends from back home" He murmered into my shoulder inbetween sobs. I wraped my arms around him and held him as tightly as I possibly could. We stayed like this for what felt like an eternity and everything that had happened between us over the past few weeks just seemed to melt away.

Connor slowly began to pull away and cupped my face with his hands, slowly leaning in until he was about an inch from my face. He paused and whispered something almost inaudiable however I would know those three words anywhere. Slowly he connected his lips with mine and kissed me. It was the best type of kiss anyone could ask for, full of love, passion and lust. I could never stay mad at this boy, he was my everything.

Connor's POV:

"Beth.." I whispered pulling away from our kiss looking straight into her eyes. 

"Yes Con Bon?" She replied, giggling at what I guess was the name she just called me.

"I have something I want to tell you... I lo-" 

*Beep Beep* Her phone signalled an incoming text message. She quickly checked it and put her phone back in her purse returning her eyes to mine. "What were you going to say Con?" She whispered into my ear.

"Oh erm...Never mind" I replied. I couldn't tell her now, its not the right time...I guess...

---------------------

(Later that day)

Connor's POV:

We were now in the process of filming 'The boyfriend/girlfriend tag' for our youtubes and tonight we had decided upon telling our parents that we were together, even though mine were down in Minnesota. However all I knew was I was uncontrollably in love with this girl sat next to me and I wanted everyone to know just how much she meant to me.

 A/N: tysm for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoy this and read the rest of this story, ilysm bye:)xox