Chapter ten:

Chapter ten:

Connor's POV:

"Connorrrrrrr wakey wakey!" Beth screamed in my ear forcing me to wake up. She handed me a small box and sat down next to me waiting for me to open it. Inside was a small leather bracelet with the words 'I will be here forever' written on the inside of the bracelet. I reached down and kissed her, thanking her for it. I couldn’t but smile uncontrollably at this. She was beyond nice now, she was the sweetest girl you could ever meet and I will never hurt her. Ever. I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her again and like the first time I felt sparks fly again, it’s cliché but it felt amazing. "Connnnn we have to go! My parents remember!" 

We’d been sat outside her house for a few minutes now and I couldn’t wait to see where she lived and grew up. Also her dog, Winnie, and her family.  “Shall we beautiful?” I asked gathering the courage to actually leave the car.

“Sure” She replied with a smile, “You’ll do fine”

I got out of the car and helped her out smiling at her the whole time. She got more beautiful every day. As we walked up the path to her house the butterflies in my stomach started disappearing. I reached forward and knocked on the door.

A tall man with dark hair and a similar face shape to Beth’s appeared. “Hey Darling!” He reached forward and kissed Beth on the forehead.

“Hey dad, is mom about?” She replied whilst pulling herself closer to me. I could sense she was as afraid as I was.

“Yeah she’s in the kitchen, come on in I’ll get her for you”

The inside of her house was beautiful with high ceilings and a central staircase with large rooms leading off of the hall. It was decorated to a high standard and nothing was out of place. I turned to Beth and whispered, “Baby your house is beautiful! Just like you” She giggled and led me into a big room with two sofas and a large TV and pictures of Beth and her family covering the walls.

“Come on let’s sit over here” She whispered to me as her mother and father walked into the room. Her mother looked like an older version of Beth, she was just as pretty as Beth and had a really good fashion sense.

“Mom, dad...th-this is Connor my…erm…boyfriend…” She murmured as we started to stand up. I walked towards her parents, still with my arm around Beth’s waist and extended my other arm to shake their hands.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you two. I’m Connor Franta, a fellow youtuber” I said whilst smiling.

“Hello Connor, I’m Tammy, Tammy Mota” Her mother said and shook my hand.

“It’s really nice to meet you Tammy, or would you prefer Mrs Mota?” I asked politely.

“Tammy’s fine, I’ll leave you and Tony alone to talk” She said smiling. Her smile was also similar to Beth’s and the way her eyes lit up. Tammy and Beth walked out of the room and I can only presume they were going to talk about me.

“Hi Connor, I’m Tony, Beth’s father. It’s lovely to meet you. I have a few rules for you to follow if that’s okay?” He said and shook my hand.

“Yes that’s fine” I replied.

“Good. You seem like a good kid and I like you already. Please don’t hurt my daughter. She’s precious and I love her so much, okay? I’m going to say she is allowed to stay around your house as long as we are always aware of her whereabouts.” He carried on giving me rules about how I should treat Beth, not that I would ever contemplate treating her badly.

“Okay Tony, are you okay with me calling you that?”

“It’s fine Connor, What are your plans with Bethany today?” He asked me politely.

“Hmm Beth wants to film a video together so maybe that or we may be going into Santa Monica for the day” I said smiling.

“Have fun!”

I walked out to find Beth standing in the hall standing in different clothes.

“Shall we go baby?” I entwined our fingers and lead her towards the door.

“Connorrrrr” She moaned once we got out of her house, “can we get Starbucks please?” She fluttered her eyes at me and I picked her up and spun her round.

“Anything for you kitten” I said winking

A/N: tysm for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoy this and read the rest of this story, ilysm bye:)xox