⍟ Mission Distraction ⍟

Your P.O.V

"HURRY! GO! GO! GO!" Natasha yelled at us while we were running for cover.

We all ran to cover and while I was about to kneel down, my mission suit got stuck on a sharp pipe and ripped part of my top off. 😏

So now my side stomach and a tiny part of my bra shows.😏

"OH MY CHEEZ-ITS!!" I yelled trying to cover up.

"It's fine. It doesn't show as much skin. Just try not to get shot there." Natasha said.

"Yeah you look fine. Probably better than ever." Tony commented while smirking.

"Shut up before I push you to enemy grounds." I said slapping him on the arm.

"Like you can do that without ripping your shirt even more." He smirked again.

"DO IT!" Steve said.

I pushed him and he fell backwards.

I took a look around and said "Okay. Let's spread out."

"I'll go with Y/N. " Steve said smirking.

"I WANTED TO GO WITH Y/N!" Complained Tony.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Your going with me." Natasha said and grabbed him then they left then me and Steve left.

He hid in a building where no one was and started to look for the enemy then I got an idea.

"You know, you're really hot especially on missions." I whispered in his ear seducingly.

He looked at me, smirked then said "I know. But did you know your hotter when your half naked?"

I'm not even half naked you idiot.

"We should see how much hotter you can get when you're fully naked." He said and smirked with a wink. 😏😏

I leaned in to his lips and he leaned in to.

Then right before my lips touched his I moved my lips to his ears and whispered to him "You can only dream of it." Then I saw him slightly shiver.

Then I shot an enemy that I saw running towards us, while still close to his ear and he flinched.

Then I got up away from his ear and looked at him smirking.

He was speechless and his jaw was slightly opened.

I closed it and smiled at him.

"Never get distracted on a mission." I said quoting him from the time I got distracted on a mission from the ice cream man.

He laughed and said "Dreams come true if you believe."

"This isn't Neverland and you ain't Peter Pan." I said.

"I can be Peter Pan if you'll be my Wendy." He said smirking.

"Then who'll be your tinker bell?" I said smiling.

"I don't need tinker bell if I have Wendy." He smirked.

I started blushing madly and looked away from him.

Then he shot at someone behind me.

"Never get distracted on a mission." He said quoting me from earlier and laughing.

I just pushed him and went back to kicking people's ass.

~~~~~~~

Send in requests if you want an imagine 😊
And I hope y'all liked that.