⍟ Play Fighting Hurts ⍟

Notice: The pictures above don't always match the story. Most of the time I just add it to make your day 100000x better because I know mines always is after I see Chris 🌚 But I try (a little bit) to make the pictures match😂

Your P.O.V

You and Steve loved play fighting each other. It was something you guys enjoyed doing. Since you both were an avenger and battled a lot, fighting was something you enjoy.

You guys just didn't like getting hurt...

You and Steve were currently play fighting. You were in the living room and you guys were alone while everyone else went out to get some food.

"(Whatever you want your superhero name to be) I will end you!!" Steve said in a fake monster voice and started to act like he was punching you. And you acted like you were getting hit.

When you guys play fight, you guys always make sure to add sound affects.

"Not if I end you first!" I said in my monster voice. I carefully and slowly pushed him and he slowly fell to the ground to make it realistic, then I went on his chest and started to act like I was punching the fk out of his face.

Then he pushed you back slowly and I slowly fell back. Then he acted like he was charging at you and I slowly kicked him backwards and he acted to stumble back.

I got up quickly and he pushed me to the wall slowly. He quickly walked to me and acted to throw some punches at me and I acted to get hit.

Then the doorbell rang and it startled the both of us. And when it rang he was still acting like he was punching me, and he actually punched me in the face.

Hard.

I was surprised and he was to.

I quickly covered my face and then everyone else came in the door.

"Oh shit! Y/N are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! That was an accident!" Steve said worried and he was hugging you.

Everyone quickly put their stuff down and ran to you.

They were asking what happened and if you were okay and stuff like that. And Steve explained everything.

"You guys are so stupid. This isn't the first time this happened." Natasha said.

"That's funny." Clint said.

"You're idiots." Bucky said.

"I should join your play fights. They seem interesting. Especially if this is what happens at the end." Sam said.

I slowly got my face out of my hand and looked at Sam and said "You're dumb."

And we all just laughed.

"I'm so glad you're okay babe. Let me check it out and see if it's bad." Steve said still worried.

"I swear if I have to get a nose job because of you, we are breaking up." I joked and laughed.

Nothing bad happened. I just had a bruised cheek and that was it.

We still play fight after that because we don't care about what others say and we like doing it.

Even though the person who got hurt the next time from play fighting was Steve. It was all good.

For some unknown reason, even thought we still get hurt from play fighting sometimes, we still do it.

---

Hope you guys enjoyed that one

If you have any imagine ideas please tell me because I'm already running dry on ideas😂😂 and having an idea of what you guys would like to hear would be really helpful😊

Okay bye!