⍟ Go Back To Dead ⍟

Hint: This isn't exactly only about you and Steve. It's mainly about you and the Avengers. Though, I tried very hard to make you and Steve the main idea of this imagine just like the other imagines. But I hope you'll like it!

Your P.O.V.

I was walking down the streets of Midtown Manhattan just exploring with my boyfriend Steve. We had nothing else to do and we didn't have any missions to go on.

Everyone was either out and about or at the Stark Tower. I had no specific place I wanted to go to. I just wanted to go somewhere.

I saw this cute ass coffee shop that I have never seen before. It's a little far from Stark Tower but if it tastes good then it should be worth it. It's called Perk Kafe (It's a real cafe. I had to look it up😂).

We went it and got coffee. Then I heard people yelling from outside. I grabbed my coffee and quickly ran outside. Steve followed me.

"What is that?" Steve asked.

"I don't know. Let's go check it out." I said.

I saw everyone running away from something so I hesitantly walked quickly to the opposite way the people were going. Steve noticed how hesitant I felt and he walked next to me and held my hand.

Then we finally got to the center of all the chaos. Then we saw it. The thing that was causing it all.

It was Ultron. I dropped my empty cup from surprise and Steve just had his mouth slightly opened in shock.

Dafuq I thought you were dead?

I made sure to drink all my coffee already just incase I might drop it from shock. Because I paid about $6 for that and I'm not wasting it. Well technically Steve did but whatever.

Ultron was floating in the sky just watching his robot minions destroy the city. Then he saw me and he said, "What the? I thought you guys were dead!" Yelling the last part.

"Why dafuq would you think we're dead? You saw us alive and breathing! We all thought you were dead cuz we saw you die!" I yelled back.

"Yeah!" Steve said backing me up. "How are you still here anyways? This isn't the Walking Dead you know?"

"It doesn't matter because by the time I'm done with the both of you, you both will be dead." Ultron said and all his robots started coming at us.

I just stayed at where I stood and Steve was looking around for any civilians that could possibly get hurt. "Thanks but I think I'd like to survive."

They started to come closer to us and we both quickly went on battle mode.

I was kicking, dodging and throwing them. I wouldn't punch them because I'm not stupid and they are made of metal. And Steve was doing the same. 

I called the Stark Tower landline and they took a long ass time picking up.

While I was waiting for someone to answer I just continued doing what I was doing. The police came and they tried shooting at the robots.