⍟ Break up ⍟

Your P.O.V.

"I didn't do it!" I yelled at Steve.

Today was a good day. I was sitting on the couch, watching Netflix in the living room with some pizza. Then Steve barges through the door and starts yelling.

"Then explain how we owe the bank $500,000." He said tapping his foot.

"How would I know. I haven't even went outside for like 5 months because you won't let me. Why don't you believe me?" I said with a hurtful tone.

"Because there are so many things that you'd use that type of money on." He said.

"Oh yeah. Like what?" I said sassily.

He raised his eyebrow, "You really want me to name them?"

"Yes. Actually, I do. Since you're so confident that I wasted half a million dollars on something." I said tapping my foot now.

"Okay... for starters. Clothes. You always buy new clothes and most of the time you don't eve-" I cut him off.

"Okay, I said name them. Not explain them. I don't want to hear this big ass useless story." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Fine." He exhaled. "Okay so clothes, shoes, makeup, nail polish, and I don't know maybe a new f*king house!" He yelled.

I could tell he's getting angrier just thinking about it more.

"Okay. First of all. I don't buy nail polish, I pay to get them done. Second of all, why the hell would I buy another house??" I said raising my voice.

"I don't know. You just buy a bunch of random stuff that you don't even need. Let alone use." He said.

"Oh really?" I said raising my eyebrows. "Name 3 things I haven't used."

"Why am I making lists now? Is that my job??" He said getting frustrated.

"Well it is now since you're soooo confident that I waste money on stuff that I don't use." I said emphasizing the word 'so'

"Okay fine. If I have to, just so I can prove my point. So first, that pink sweater you bought at forever 21, the one with the gray hearts on it.-"

"Okay, that was a present from my cousin. I used it on Valentine's Day last year and I don't use it anymore because it's itchy and even you said it was ugly." I said.

"Second," he continued. "The very expensive Kitty Kat concealer."

"Again, that was a present from your mom. And it was too dark for me so I don't use it. Oh and it's Kat Von De." I corrected again.

"And then there's that one thing..." he said trying to think. "Umm... that thing..."

"Mhmm... Yeah... See? There's only 2 things. Cuz I use everything else that I buy." I said proud that I'm right.

Like always... well actually, I'm only right most of the time...

"Whatever. That doesn't matter. You still could've used half a million dollars to buy stuff." He said.