⍟ Abusive Fathers ⍟

Your P.O.V.

"I had fun tonight." I smiled under the dimly lit  walkway to my house.

"Me to. I really wish we can do this again soon. And a lot more often." He laughed pleasingly.

"Me to. But... I can't. Because I have really strict parents. I almost couldn't even go out with you tonight." I laughed a little awkwardly.

"Yeah I know. But... It's just... I love spending time with you." He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

I kissed his cheek. "We'll see."

I walked inside my house. I'm not sure if Steve left already.

My house was dark and quiet. A little too quiet...

Fear started taking over my body.

Oh shit... What happened. Why is it quiet. It's never quiet at my house.

I slowly and cautiously walked upstairs to my room.

I opened my door and my dad was standing there.

I froze in fear.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He said quietly with so much hatred in his voice.

Nothing's would come out of my mouth.

"I said... WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He said even louder.

"I-I-I went out..." It took everything in me to muster out those 3 words. I'm so scared of what he'll do to me. Who knows what he could do.

He walked closer to me, "NO ONE ALLOWED YOU TO GO ANYWHERE!" He spat in my face.

I flinched. "Mom said-"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR SLUT OF A MOTHER SAID!" He poked at my chest really hard.

Then I realized something. Where is my mom?

I frantically looked around to see if I can spot her from outside of my room.

"Are you looking for the whore? Well guess what. I killed her!" He poked at me again.

"What? ... why?" I said quietly tears brimming my eyes.

"She tried to make me let you off the hook and so we got in a fight, I hit her with my beer bottle, she tried to call the cops on me, so I killed her." He said like it was nothing.

I gasped in shock and horror then all the tears started pouring out.

"Quite crying!" He pushed me to the floor.

"Stop... Please." I cried.

"Now that you know what I did, I'm gonna have to kill you also." He said and grabbed a gun from behind him.

I kicked his balls and he fell to the floor. I ran downstairs and while I was running down the stairs, the devil I call a father, kicked my back and I fell down the stairs.