⍟ Fighting Cheater ⍟

Tip: These pictures don't match with the story. Just thought I should let y'all know.

---

Your P.O.V

You and Steve are at a party right now and everyone is literally drunk off their asses.

It was a 4th of July party and it was held at a fancy club. Since Steve couldn't get drunk because of the serum they gave him to make him all buff and stuff, you could also be one of the other people and get drunk off your ass.

But for now you were still sober. You and Steve were chatting it up with a Tony and Clint since they have no other friends.

Clint checked his watch for like the millionth time. "Hey guys. I gotta go now. My wife is waiting for me at home and I have to tuck the kids in tonight."

"Kay bye." I said and gave him a hug. Clint stood up.

"Bye man." Steve said and stood up and they did that hand-grab-then-pull-into-a-hug-with-a-pat-on-the-back handshake.

Tony stood up. "Bye." He then took a sip from his glass filled with a martini.

Clint was gonna do the handshake with Tony also but Tony dodged it and said, "No touching the masterpiece."

We all laughed and I said, "There is no masterpiece." Then I slightly pushed him towards Clint and then they did the handshake.

A few minutes passed and I looked at my glass and it was empty.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna get another round. Want one?" I asked Steve.

"Yeah sure." He and Tony said together.

"Get your own." I said to Tony and laughed.

"Hey." Natasha said walking over.

"Great! You can stay here with Steve and Tony and I'll go and get us drinks. What would you like?" I asked.

"I would like a Negroni Spagliato." Natasha said.

"I'll get a Saratoga Cocktail." Steve said.

"I'll come with you." Tony said.

"I mean I guess." I said already starting to walk.

He stopped me at my tracks. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"I don't have a choice because you're still gonna come anyways." I said a duh tone.

"Oh good you have a brain." He said jokingly.

"Something you don't have." I smiled innocently.

Then we made our way to the bar.

"What would you like pretty lady?" The bartender said.

I ignore his compliment. "Can I get a Macaroni Spaghetti?"