My Raped Baby

"I was raped!" I screamed at my mom. She didn't believe me. Telling my mom I was pregnant was the hardest and scariest thing ever. The fact she didn't believe me was really heartbreaking. Telling her I got raped and that's how I got pregnant was even harder.

  "I'm done with your lying, how can I trust you if all you do is lie Christina?"

  I kept silent.

                 *FLASHBACK*

Trying to squeeze into my black and white short dress, is when my phone rang. It was my bestfriend ever. Aria.

"Hey are you ready?!?"

"Putting on my makeup, ill be at your house in a few!?!"

"Kay Bye!!"

  This was our first party of the year and we were excited.

When I got to Aria's house she was outside and ready to go. She hopped in the car and we left.

When we got to the party, there was a lot of people there. The music was blasting. People everywhere! 

As soon as we hit the dance floor, Aria was swept off her feet by this tall brown-headed guy who asked her to dance. She left me to go dance. I left the dance floor and went to go sit at the bar and grab a drink. As I sat there. This guy with black hair, he was pretty tall. Had on a plaid shirt with jeans, came and sat next to me. He asked me what my name was.

"Christina" I yelled over the loud booming music

"What's your name" I yelled again.

"Daniel" He screamed.

He grabbed my hand.

We made our way around the crowd. He shoved me in the girls bathroom.  It was empty. He yelled. "Take off your clothes."

I screamed for help. But of course no one could hear me. I refused to take off my clothes. He pinned down to the floor and stripped off all of my clothes.  I yelled and yelled for help. I slapped him and he slapped me back.  I kicked, he slapped me harder. He began to take off his clothes too. I yelped in pain. After 5 minutes of hell. He finally got off of me. "If you ever tell anyone about this I'm coming after you" he said. I started to cry and he vanished.

I got myself together. When I walked out the bathroom hiding my tears. I finally found Aria. She ran up to me. "Where in the hell have you been I've been looking everywhere for you!! Aria yelled.

"Lets go now!" I yelled and shoved my way to the door. Aria followed.  The ride home was silent.  I finally dropped Aria at home.  "Call you later?"

"Whatever!" I said and sped off.

            *FLASHBACK OVER*

don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow :)