51. I've Missed You

This is what I based Avery's outfit on, but I would make the sweater longer and I know that it's actually daisy shorts in the picture but I would make it a skirt. Also, I know the boots are heels in this picture but Avery's are just flat.

Avery's POV

I got to sleep in this morning. It was great. Mainly because I didn't sleep very well last night. I did sleep but it didn't feel normal and I was missing Jordan as well. I don't want to seem really possessive or clingy but whenever I'm around him, I always feel so much better, like I'm complete. I know it sounds really drastic but it's true. Probably this damn mate thing. I wake up at around 10:30 and Aubrey is already up and about in our room.

"Oh, sleeping beauty is finally awake" she says as she sees me in the reflection of the bathroom. I'd hardly call myself 'sleeping beauty', more like she was the beauty, I was the beast.

I stretch up, scrunching up my face as my eyes adjust to the morning lighting. To cure my blindness, I slide on my glasses and everything becomes in focus.

It appears that Aubrey's almost stabbing herself in her eye with a pointy object. Eyeliner. Ew.

"Hey, I've got a class soon but Jordan told Luke to tell me to tell you to check your phone" she says quickly. All the words jumble together but I comprehend the end and reach a hand out for my phone on my bedside table.

I open up a message there and my eyes follow the words slowly.

Morning beautiful xx

Message me when you're awake and we can have breakfast together :)

I've never changed Jordan's contact name and it's still 'Your Sexy Best Friend'.

He put two kisses in the message. What does that mean for us?

"Oh my god, you two are so adorable!" Aubrey squeals near my ear. I jump ten feet in the air as I didn't even hear her come closer to me.

"Holy-you almost deafened me!" I exclaim.

"Sorry" Aubrey replies with a cheeky smile and a 4 year old's lisp.

"Ok, I'll make it up to you by helping you get ready" she says. Oh no, what was she going to do?

"Fine, but no makeup, dresses or heels" I negotiate, avoiding my worst enemies. She looks annoyed at me but then a mischievous glint covers her face.

"Ok deal" she says and we shake on it. Aubrey immediately drags me to the bathroom and sets me down on the little stool before running out again and raiding my still unpacked suitcase. I should really get around to that sometime.

I hear faint rummaging and decide that I should probably reply to Jordan's message.

Hi, I'm awake now but I might take a while because Aubrey wants to help me get ready... :(

Hopefully he knows how much Aubrey puts into outfits and all that stuff. If it was up to me, I would just wear some simple jeans and hoodie with my trademark converse, but no.

Aubrey returns with a bundle of clothes and hands it to me before leaving and shutting the door.

Unfortunately, some of them are hers and is definitely not my preferred outfit.

She's matched one of my maroon sweaters with her daisy skirt and my brown boots.

"You never said anything about skirts!" she states, much too cheerfully for my liking.