Chapter 6

*Edited*

Shiquena's P.O.V

I felt some stirring next to me causing me to turn around and look at the stirring person I opend my eyes and saw Calum peacefully sleeping with his mouth slightly open and little snores escaping his mouth I traced my hand on his jawline smiling to myself that I'm super lucky for having a brother and mate like him I turned around looked at my left to see that the spot in the bed empty I sat up straight and started sniffing the air It smelled like.... GEMMA! GEMMA IS HERE!!! I jumped out of bed causing Calum to fall off I ran in superspeed out of the room with Calum following behind me when we reached the hallway I could see Harry nuzzling his face in the crook of his big sister's neck Justin stood on their side smiling with tears in his eyes, he had tears in his eyes cause he has a crush on Gemma but she still doesn't know who her mate is she just still doesn't know that her mate is Justin he is devistated about that but I think he's at this moment just as happy as I am I screamed with tears running down my face I ran towards Gemma after Harry let her go and jumped into her arms. I sobbed into her shoulder holding onto her for dear life Gemma was like a big sister to me and I haven't seen her for 50 years and I'm 116 years old yes I'm the youngest of everyone in this damn house let me be people! I felt some tears dropping onto my shoulder I let go of the hug and smiled at her. 

''Guys who wants to go out and hunt?'' Louis screamed running down the stairs.

''I would like that I'm really in the mood for some breakfast please come with us Gem I have to talk to you about allot of stuff. '' I said nodding my head towards a halfsleeping Calum leaning against the wall in the hallway I started giggeling of how cute this sight infront of me was.

''Sure why not I'm staying here for like a week so yeah I'll come and I still hadn't had my breakfast yet.'' She said smiling at me.

''Yaaaayyy okay everyone get dressed we're gonna go out and hunt!'' I said excitedly clapping my hands and jumping up and down, causing Calum to open his eyes I giggled at his reaction and dragged him back upstairs to his room.

''How about you sleep some more and Justin,Gemma,Louis,Harry and I go out and hunt and no worries I'll bring back some blood for you baby.'' I told the halfsleeping Calum that was laying in a star position on his bed he simply nodded his head humming in response and soon after you could hear soft snores escaping his big plump lips I chuckled walked towards him and pecked his lips I walked out of his room quietly shutting the door behind me and making my way to my room, when I opend my room Arzaylea was no where to be seen I shrugged it off and made my way to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day I took out a dress with a black laced heart shaped corset and a puffy black bottom with red ruffles my black ballerina shoes my little  black leather clutch so I had a place to put in my little pocket knife I placed the clothes onto my neatly made up bed and made my way to drawers to take out a towel and lace black underwear and bra. I closed the drawer and walked out of my room to the bathroom leaving my bedroom door open.

~skip bathroom routine~

I walked out of the bathroom with a red fluffy towel tightly wrapped around my slightly curved body I walked into my room closing the door behind me and started getting dressed.

~20 minutes later~

I walked to my little makeup desk to put my make up on, I kept it simple this time I added some Max and More Volume mascara, nude 24 hour lipstick, winged black eyeliner and some dark red blush I didn't put in any coloured contacts and put on my glasses instead yes I'm a vampire with glasses don't judge me it's possible bitch. Anywho...... BACK TO THE STORY!

I got up from my chair and walked out of my room shutting the door behind me, I walked to Calum's room to look if he's still sleeping when I opend the door he wasn't there but I did saw a note on his bed I walked to his bed and picked the note up to read it.

Dear Queenie

I know I was supposed to be sleeping rn but I can't sleep rn my friend called and said that I have to come as soon as possible cause there's a emergency or something. I'm super sorry I couldn't go out and hunt with you baby but we'll hunt together for lunch, cause I know for dinner that we're all gonna go out and hunt together. 

Love And Kisses Your Mate/Boyfriend Calum

Aawwee that was so cute! I put the note in my clutch and walked to Zayn's room to see if anyone was there I opend the door and no one was there hm that's weird. I decided to shrugg it off and closed the door before I started looking  in everyone else's rooms to see if one of them is in their room or if they know where Zayn is besides a sleeping and cuddled up Michael and Sophie no one was home except harry,Gemma,Louis,Justin and I, I walked downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

''Everyone ready?'' Louis said clapping his hands together we all said yeah and walked out of the house I was walking next to Harry behind Gemma and Justin infront of them was Louis walking while looking at his phone I looked up at Harry and asked if he knows where everyone else was and how Michael and Sohpie will know where we are he told me that everyone decided to go out to the city or visit some family and that he wrote a note saying that we went out to go out hunting and where the rest is, I simply nodded my head and continued on with talking to Harry until we reached the cars where we had to split up only because Justin wanted to talk to Gemma alone ugh I know that he likes gemma but I have to tell her about Calum and I cause this shit is big! But only for this time I'm letting him cause I can at least now continue with my peacefull sleep on Louis's shoulder in the backseat.