Chapter 4

*Edited*

Shiquena's P.O.V

Arzaylea told me that she was gonna go downstairs to Luke and I told her I'll see her later I walked to Michael's guestroom to see if his wife needs any help I knocked three times before seeing a beautiful Sophie in her vampire form with a handsome Michael by her side Sophie was wearing a black dress with lace on the torso of the dress and red on the bottom her corset was black with dark red lace stripes her make up was a black smokey eye with a hint of silver making her crimson blood red eyes pop she was wearing max and more volume up mascara with a slight dark red blush her lipstick was a dark purple,brown red-ish, It sounds gross but trust me it looked amazing her hair was in a ponytail with braids around the hairtie the ponytail had little curls and medium curls in it Michael was wearing a black tux and black shoes he dyed his hair to the same blonde color like Sophie they looked absolutely amazing!

''Hey Shiquena, whatsup girl?'' Sophie asked me while smiling politely while Michael wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer to his body.

''Oh I was just coming to pick you guys up cause the party started a couple minutes ago and I think we allready have some guests over''. I said giving them both a warm genuine smile Sophie told me that they be down in the ballroom in a bit so I said my goodbyes and left to their room quickly superspeeded down the staircase to the ballroom where the party was taking place.

~At The Ballroom~

When I walked into the ballroom I could feel all eyes on me everyone gasped when they saw me walk inside and it kinda made me nervous I really don't like to have this much attention I started fiddeling with my hands looking around me at the people staring at me with awe I suddenly saw Zayn as we locked I contact before he started walking towards me with a shocked look on his face, I started smiling when he was infront of me he returned the smile and stuck his hand out at me while bending a little forward.

''Would you like to have this dance with me ma'lady?'' Zayn asked me while giving me a quick glance with a smile I gently placed my hand in his and said a soft yes he guided me to the dancefloor as the classic music started playing while our bodies started moving we stared into each others's eyes the entire time not even daring to break the contact our bodies moved in sync on the sound of the beautiful classic music, step by step, front to the back, hips swaying softly to the soft elegant sound of the classic music I rested my head on his chest closing my eyes he rested his chin on the top of my head suddenly the music started to slow down and so did our dancemoved I had a feeling that I was being watched by someone I opend my eyes looked to my right and saw Michael and Sophie dancing while looking at each other in the eyes the only thing that you could see in their eyes was love, happiness and all the other happy things, I kept staring at them as I saw Michael spin Sophie , dip her in the end and placing a soft and gentle kiss on her lips *sigh* I wish I could have that kind of happiness in my life the music stopped and everyone started clapping I still had the feeling of being stared at I excused myself from Zayn to grab some fresh air the feeling of being watched started to freak me out when I was on the balcony I leaned forward on the railing resting on my elbows while I looked at the beautiful view of the forrest and a little lake with the moon shine shimmering in it thank God the doors behind me were closed cause I really don't wanna be interrupted in this beautiful relaxing silence.

''It's beautiful isn't it''. Calum's voice softl said making me jump a little.

''Geesh you scared the crap out of me Calum'' I said chuckling a bit at him he chuckled too we stared into each others eyes what felt like forever and I didn't want it to end I didn't realize that we were both leaning in just as our faces were inches away he turned away looking angry he turned around and started pacing back and forth looking angrier by the minute I was getting scared as he started mumbeling the same things over and over ' You can't do ,this she's yours ,she's mine ,she's family' I walked towards him and gently placed my hand on his shoulder to help him calm down a little bit.

''Calum are you okay please calm down. What happend what did I do?'' I asked with lace of concern evident in my voice he turned around and looked like he could kill me right there at the moment I took my hand off his shoulder and backed up until my back hit the railing of the balcony fence he wrapped his hand around my neck and started squeezing it he lifted me up in the air as I started struggling in his grip that he had on my neck my breathing started to slow down making me gasp for air I started scratching his hand and kicking for him to let me go but it didn't seem to work everything around me slowly started to become blurry , I felt my eyes droop he noticed that I was about to pass out and dropped me on the ground of the balcony I grabbed my neck and started gasping for air while coughing a little he balded his hands into fists looking angry at me he slowly made his way to may as I backed up more till my back hit the fence he grabbed my neck again lifting me up so I could stand straight right after I stood straight he put both of his hand next to my arms leaning in until our faces were only 4 inches apart.

''Are you gonna kill me?'' I asked looking at his face with fear showing on my face.

''I can't you're my mate and my sister''. He said looking straight into my soul.

My mouth dropped and my eyes widend. But that's not possible?! It was only me and Justin it always was and never been different! HOW THE HELL CAN HE BE MY BROTHER!?

''Don't lie to me about the sister part I know you're my mate Calum that I can feel but you're not my brother alright?!'' I told him pushing him away walking towards the doors and standing infront of it I crossed my arms over my chest and still looked shocked but also angry so what if he was my brother why would he leave Justin and I alone with our parents?! Or why didn't I recognize him when I saw him! HE CAN'T BE MY BROTHER! ON EVERY PICTURE THAT I SAW I ONLY SAW JUSTIN AND I AND This one boy...with me on his lap O-O and on one other picture where I just turned one Justin was holding one of my hands while the boy was holding the other we were all smiling and the three of us looked very happy I saw pictures of him and me the entire time until I turned 5 that's when I didn't see anymore pictures with him in it my mother told me that he's my long lost cousin and he was staying over but even before I was born there were pictures of him with Justin where they both looked like he's 3 and Justin 1 he-he can't be my cousin he-he is my b-brother... my mate is my brother, I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck with some tears slipping out of my eyes he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist and hugging me like if he let me go I was gonna dissapear into thin air I looked up and saw that he had watery eyes a tear slipped out of his left eye as I wiped it away with the pad of my thumb gently stroking his cheek after we were staring into each others eyes leaning in and this time when our faces were only like 2 inches away from each other he didn't pull back instead he smashed his lips onto mine his lips fit perfectly on mine as our lips moved in sync his big plump lips onto my small but plump lips. He slipped his tongue over the bottom of my lip asking for entery I allowed as he slipped his tongue into my mouth our tongues fighting for dominance but his winning in the end everything felt like a dream my hand started roaming his hair slightly pulling on it earning a deep throat groan.

''Uhm Shiquena Harry is asking for you and I think you found your mate'' Sophie chirped from the door smiling like a idiot at us.

''Uhm yeah I did and tell Harry I'll be right there''. I told her seperating from Calum she nodded and gave me one more smile before walking away and leaving the door open I turned my attention back to Calum and saw that he started leaning in for another kiss this one was passionate but quick he pulled away making my lips linger for his touch.

''Come on babe we should go inside I'll tell you tomorrow why I left when you were young alright baby"? he said holding my hands while deeply looking into my eyes SHIT! I totally forgot that he's my brother but also my mate but love is love and I know that I love him he's my mate my other half literally my other half he's my brother! I pecked his lips one more time before nodding and dragging him by the hand back inside  I started searching Harry with Calum's hand still in mine pushing through the big crowd until I finally found Harry standing in the back chatting with the head of the clan Jacob Vlademir Harry saw Calum and I holding hands and started smiling making Calum and I smile too but when I looked to the left I could see Zayn not even being close of being happy...