Chapter 7

!!!WARNING THERE WILL BE SOME GRAPHIC SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

Arzaylea P.O.V

I was walking through the busy city here in London looking at all the humans walking by. They don't have a care in the world and that's how life is supposed to be. carefree. I 'm in the city cause I'm craving for some Starbucks coffee. As I enterd the shop the doorbell rang sgnaling a client coming inside, I made my way to the counter and orderd a black coffee. They said that my order would be right up so I made my way to one of the boots and sat down waiting for my coffee. I took out my phone and started texting my brother Luke who is currently also in the city but then just for some hunting.

Sent at 3:50pm

To: LukeyBear

Heyy found some blood??

Arrived at 3:51pm

From: LukeyBear

Nooo :'( not yet but I'm sure that I'll find some soon ;)

I chuckled at myself thinking about how adorable my brother is. My thoughts were interrupted by someone behind the counter screaming my name, I walked up to the counter took my coffee and thanked the nice lady. When I walked out of the store I started taking small sips from my coffee since it was pretty hot. I decided to walk to the forrest, only because I found a cute little hiding place where I can hide myself from myself from everyone when I want to be alone. I kept walking still taking small sips from my delicious coffee.

~at the woods so 20 minutes later~

I was currently walking through the woods with the coffee still in my hands, yeah.... I'm a slow drinker. The nice winter wind blowing threw my hair as the leaves underneath me crushing with every step I took. Birds around me whisteling and flying around. It was all peacefull until I was attacked to the ground by a...I don't even know! I got up and brushed the dirt off my clothes, I looked around me but saw nobody. Just to be sure I changed into my wolf form for if someone is gonna attack me again. My eyes turning gold, my fingernails growing and my fangs growing. I groweld a bit when I looked down to the ground and saw my coffee spilled. Just as I was about to take my first step someone pinned me against a tree. I looked up and saw that it was one of the Heads of all the Clans, I struggled against his tight grip on my wirsts but he didn't budge att all.

''Well well well what would a wolf like you do here all alone without her brother or friends?'' 

''what do you want from me?!'' I spat in his face as my hair fell infront of my eye.

''Oh no no no I don't want you I want Calum to leave his mate Shiquena cause she's his sister but since he won't do that we will kill her. But since he's a partypooper we will kill all of you one by one and we start of with you''. He said in my face, my eyes widend in horror. I kicked him in the balls and tried to run away but was soon tackled to the ground again. I started fighting the person on top of me which felt like a girl. I rolled us over so that I was on top and she underneath me, I started punching her in the face but she started laughing with every punch I threw at her. I looked confused at her just as I was about to hit her again I was being thrown off of her and against a tree hard. I gasped for air but was lifted of by the neck by one of the Heads of all the Clans, I kicked him in the face. He dropped me onto the ground causing me to fall in a bush full with thorns I got up and started to run, but the girl I just attacked jumped infront of me and stabbed me right in the guts with a silver knife. The enemy of a wolf silver. I fell to the ground and tried crawling away but didn't make it far, she stabbed me in the leg as I screamed out in agony. tears streaming down my face like waterfalls, I turned onto my back and was inmediatly attacked by the knife. She started stabbing me in my stomach as I struggled to get her off but it was no use the pain was to much to bare. When I saw her bringing the knife to my face I bit her in the arm causing her to scream in pain and her black hoodie falling off of her face. When I saw her face I couldn't believe who I saw, how could she do this. I started crawling away since my leg has been stabbed, cuts all over my face arms whole body and stabwounds in my stomach. I was dragged back as I screamed no with more tears falling down my face. She picked me up by the hair and held the knife against my neck.

''Just to make sure you die in peace Arzaylea bye bye now'' she said as she slit the knife against my troath. I tried to scream in pain but only tears were exscaping my eyes, she dropped me onto the floor letting me bleed out all of my blood. I held my neck with my hands trying to stop the blood but it wouldn't work. My vision started becoming blurry , I started becoming dizzy, I felt weak. I fell onto the dirty ground gasping for air with tears streaming down my face. I took one last look to see one of the Heads of all the Clans taking of his hoodie and kissing her. My eyes widend when I saw who he was.

''A-a*sigh*'' just as I was about to say his name I stopped breathing and saw a bright white light, after that everything was black, i couldn't hear anyone, I couldn't see anyone or feel anyone

I was dead.