chapter 3

*Edited*

Shiquena's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in the car but on the couch in the livingroom I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen but also some arguments I got up and superspeeded to the kitchen when I enterd the kitchen  everything and everyone became quiet.

''Hey guys what's going on?'' I asked walking to the fridge getting out some 7Up.

''Well since my stepsisters birthday is coming up and Michael's 300 year anniversary is coming up we were planning a party in the ballroom.'' Luke said smiling at me.

''Oh Michael I didn't know you had a girlfriend?'' I asked kinda. ':D

''*chuckles* Shiquena she's my wife we've been married for 300 years we've been together for 1000 years'' When he finished I was suprised of how long they've been together I nodded giving him a small smilebefore turning my head to Luke.

''So when's your stepsister coming?'' I asked him.

''Uhm I think she'll be here in 2 minutes or something.'' he said casually.

''Where's she staying?'' I asked confused scrunching my eyebrows together.

''Uhm in your room and the party is tonight a lot of royalty is also coming so it's a historical formal party.'' he finished scratching the back of his neck. I was okay with his stepsister staying in my room but did he just say that the party was TONIGHT AND IT'S A HISTORICAL FORMAL PARTY?! My eyes widend cause I just realized  that I don't have any historical formal clothes SHIT! Our heads snapped when we heard the doorbell ring Justin, Luke and I looked at each other and then super speeded to the door so that one of us could answer the door I didn't make it before those two dumb idiots but I still opend the door because Justin and Luke were fighting over who got to open the door, when I opend the door I was greeted with a wolfscent my vampire instinct kicked in as I hissed at her showing my fangs with venom dripping down my fangs. She growled at me her eyes turning gold and her fangs becoming visible.

''Arzaylea glad you could make it sis''. Luke said giving her a small smile. Wait HIS SISTER IS A WOLF?! AND I HAVE TO STAY IN ONE ROOM WITH HER?! GOD KILL ME NOW!

''Luke where do I put my bags?'' She asked him still giving me a deathsglare. He took her bags and lead her inside and showed her my room how the hell did he knew where my room is?! Ugh I'll ask that later.

''So Arz this is where you'll be staying for the couple of nights.'' He said gesturing her the room around him.

''Okay do I have to share it with someone?'' she asked him sitting down on the bed looking around.

''Yeah you have to share it with Shiquena the girl right next to me'' He said while scratching the back of his neck. She gave me a deathsglare and started growling at me I just ignored it and rolled my eyes I heard the doorbell and made my way downstairs to go get the door, when I reached the hallway I saw Michael passionatly kissing a blonde kind of tall girl I cleared my throat making them both looked up at me blushing a deep crimson red.

''Michael who'se this lovely girl''? I asked him she blushed even more looking at her feet Michael lifted her chin up giving her a warm smile which she gladly returned to him.

''Shiquena I want you to meet my wife Sophie, Sophie my dear love meet my good friend Shiquena'' He said gesturing at me I gave her my hand but she gave me a hug instead which I gladly returned to her.

''It's a pleasure to meet you Shiquena you are a real beauty and I'm not suprised if you've found your mate just like me''. She said looking at Michael making him blush my smile faded a little bit she doesn't know that I haven't found my mate yet Sophie was absolutely beautiful she had beautiful blood red crimson eyes cute button nose beautiful blonde hair and she was skinny in a good way with beautiful curves me compared to her I looked like trash. :'( She noticed my sadness and pulled me into another hug.

''Don't worry you'll find him soon enough I can feel it''. She whisperd in my ear. After the hug Michael took her upstairs probably to his room I walked to the kitchen cause my 7Up was still there I saw Arzaylea sitting at the Island while staring out the window with tears in her brown almost black eyes.

I felt sorry but at the same time I can never trust a wolf that's what Liam taught me. I grabbed my 7Up and made my way upstairs to design my own Old Royalty Black Velvet Formal Dress.

~3 Hours Later~

Finally I was done and it looked beautiful I put it on my bed and made my way to the bathroom I really had to pee

~5 minutes later~

I walked out of the bathroom after I washed my hands and made my way to my room. I put the dress on and called Arzaylea's name.

''Yeah?'' she said entering my room.

''Can you tie the back for me reall quick?'' I asked her

''yeah sure no problem'' she seemed suprised but happy with my request after she was done I thanked her.

''You want me to help you with your make up?'' She asked me with hope in her voice.

''Uhm sure can you get my curling iron and curl my hair"? I asked her she nodded plugged the curling iron in and curled my hair while I was doing my make up.

I sat down on my chair by my makeup table as while putting my hair in a bun leaving a strand out for Arzaylea to curl she grabbed the strand and started curling my hair while I did my makeup I heard her sniffling making me look up at her in the mirror when I saw her face I saw tears streaming down her face making me feel pitty for her.

''Arzaylea what's wrong?'' I asked her she sighed before placing the curling iron on a safe place before turning me around I got up and gave her a hug as she sobbed into my shoulder while I softly stroked her hair after a while she let go of me and looked at me in the eyes.

''Now do you wannna tell me what's wrong?'' She nodded and sniffled one more time wiping some of her tears away smudging her makeup but pretty sure she doesn't care about that she walked towards my bed sitting down on it as I sat next to her I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as another tear trickled down her cheek which she quickly wiped away.

''M-my mother just passed away and it still hurts cause w-we always used to do t-things like this'' she sniffled one more time I pulled her in for a hug knowing how it feels losing your family or atleast someone in your family.

''It's okay Arzaylea and I'm sorry for how I reacted in the beginning it's just that my instinct kicked in I couldn't help it and if you ever need to talk to someone I'm right here to listen and help I promise.'' I smiled while stroking her hair and still hugging her she sepparated from the hug and smiled at me as I smiled back at her.

''Thank you and I'm also sorry for how Ireacted to you''

''Hihi it's okay lets forget about all this negativity and continue with our makeup and outfit for the party yeah?''

''*chuckles* mkay lets continue with your beautiful hair'' she said in a posh way making us both laugh we got up and walked back to the makeup table before I turned on a song called she twerk as Arzaylea and I both started singing along to the lyrics I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover cause you never know who they really are.