Untitled Part 11

"WHAT?!" I whisper yell to nurse Aldama.

"Don't you dare go and scold her for telling me, she was just looking out for you." She tells me.

Aury told her about the marks on my back.

She just had to open her mouth.

"She wasn't supposed to tell anyone." I say bitting my cheek as Aldama cleans up my once again opened wounds with alcohol.

"Gianna, doesn't that sting?" Cristiano asks me cringing.

"Pfft, not at all." Of course it stings you ignorant blockhead.

When Cristiano brought me in, i was half way passed out. Aldama came running by my side and made me sniff an alcohol bottle, which gave me a headache because i detest the smell of it. They helped me lay on my stomach and since i protested taking my Gi off, she ripped it open, literally. I mainly didn't want to take it off because Cristiano was in here but we made him turn around.

My poor Gi lays ripped and cut open on a chair in the far left corner. Not to mention that she accidentally cut open my bra too during the process of destroying my Gi.

So here i lay, braless on my stomach on a stiff bed, my hands gripping the end of it with all my strength so i dont cry out of the stinging pain that the stupid alcohol is causing me. She's been 'washing' the cuts with it, because she doesn't think soap helps it. Who knows.

"Okay, all i need to do is put some antibacterial ointment on your whole back and then bandage you up." She stands up to throw away all the bloody towels and goes into the closet to retrieve the items to wrap me up.

I rest my head on the bed and close my eyes to try to relax a little.

"It was Alessandria." Cristiano says out of the blue.

I look over at him and see that he's hunched over on the seat looking at the ground.

"Excuse me?"

"Your mother, she's the one that did this." He says looking over at me and i swear i see his expression grow dark.

I swallow hard. How does he know her name?

"What makes you think that's my-" I pause because I can't bring myself to call her 'mother' anymore. "Her name? You also have no right to assume such things, you don't know me nor anything about my life. So please stay out of it."

"I know more about you and your life than yourself. Something you can't seem to remember." He spits out like venom.

I wince at his words. My eyes water since its a really sore topic for me. How can he just rub it in my face like that.

I guess he notices and tries to do damage control.

"Wait, I didn't mean--"

"Get out." I interrupt him and turn away so he won't notice my eyes turning red from the tears Im holding back.

"Gia.."

"I think it's best if you leave her alone Cristiano, she's been through enough." Aldama says returning back and coming to my side.

"But i--"

"Just get the fuck out!" I turn and yell at him.

He holds my gaze until he finally decides to move and leave out the door.

I let out a deep groan and feel hands massage my back with some lotion.

"Its the antibacterial ointment, it might sting a little but not as much as the alcohol." Aldama says and gives me a small smile when i look at her.