03

His POV

I felt so thankful to be able to draw again.

I finished my sketch, now it's time to paint.

I swayed my body out of bed and into the washroom to brush my teeth and run some cold water on my face.

After that, I ran into my room again and set up a new canvas on a wooden stand.

I grabbed my paints and brushes.

"Let the journey begin."

* * * * *

Author's POV

A full month has gone by and the prodigy has finally completed his masterpiece.

It amazed him as he was able to finish it that quickly. He was too eager.

His POV

"We are so proud of you Grayson!" My mother chanted. A smile grew on my face.

"Thanks mom." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Proud of you bro." My brother Ethan pulled me in for a hug. I gladly accepted.

"Thanks Eth."

A tear began to shed from my fathers eye.

"I've never been more proud of you, son." He pulled me in for a hug.

"You haven't released a painting in years! I'm aloud to cry." He defended himself.

A chucked escaped my mouth.

Everyone was in dress clothes, as my painted was to be revealed today at the famous art gallery.

"May I have a peak?" My mom asked.

"Sorry, Mom."

She groaned and stepped away.

"The limo is here!" She shouted.

Everyone walked out of the house and into the black limo.

* * * *

"A few minutes to the reveal." The announcer spoke.

My anxious body forced to stay in a chair until it was time.

I need everyone to see what I have created.

This is the painting I am most proud of.

"Ladies and gentleman!"

My head shot towards the man.

"I am proud to announce that today, the great Dolan painting will be revealed.

The crowds applause rang through my ears.

"I would first like to call out the genius, Grayson Dolan."

I breathed in a breath of air before walking out.

A wide smile on my face.

"Grayson Dolan hasn't revealed a painting in two years. I know none of you want this to be stalled so right now, I am proud to announce the knew Grayson painting."

The black sheet was discarded. A round of gasps and cries filled the audience.

The crowd roared with pride. "What is it called?"

"The transformation."

The painting was based off of that beautiful girl I saw a month ago. She was in a white loose long sleeve shirt with her hair draped over her shoulders. Her lips parted and eyes closed. The painting was based off of strictly her face up until her chest area.

The ends of the painting was fading into flowers to represent her turning into a flower.

The garden flower I saw her saw. Delicate and mesmerizing.

"Grayson will be answering no questions." The director announced and let me passed by the crowd and back into the limo.

Now that the painting was released. I needed to see her.

I need to find that girl, whoever she is.

* * *
3/20 days of updates

These chapters are pretty short but eh.

Love y'all
-b