04

Her POV

The last day of school has finally arrived, and I was thankful more than ever.

I finished all my exams and I feel proud, I know I got all A's.

"What are you going to wear today Av?"

I pointed to the outfit hanging on the hook from the door of my closet.

It was a float tank top paired with light shorts and white adidas all stars.

She nodded her head as she brushed her wavy hair into a pony tail.

I put my brown straight hair into a pony tail as well.

I applied some bb cream and mascara.

"Ready to go?" Lillian asked.

"Let's go." I say before grabbing my black back pack that I would be using for the last time.

"I'm so happy that sophomore year is almost over."

I nodded my head.

* * * * *
We arrived at school and began to pack up our lockers, stuffing everything into my backpack.

"AVANA." I heard from down the hall.

I turned my head to face the girl holding her phone and running towards me.

"LOOK AT THIS!" She shouted.

"Okay, let's calm down." I chuckled.

"NO TIME FOR CALMING DOWN. LOOK!" She exclaimed while showing me a picture on her phone.

It was a painting. This painting looked very familiar. It was a young girl that looked like she was turning into millions of flowers.

"This is you!" She said.

My eyes widened in realization. Wait, come on Avana. A painting of you? Why would a artist paint you? People can barley remember your name.

"No." I shook my head. "No, way."

"Yes, it is! This painting was revealed today, it is so you!"

"Look Madison, there is no way in hell a famous artist painted a picture of me." I protested.

"Well, there clearly is a possibility." She added.

"Wait, who even painted this?" I asked.

"Um I think it was Dolan, Grayson Dolan." She said.

I nodded my head. I've never heard of him.

"Who is he?" I questioned.

"A young prodigy painter. He's so hot." She turned her phone around so I could see.

Wow. He was breathtaking.

Something about him, was familiar to me. I felt like I have seen him before.

Yet, that was impossible because he was a celebrity and I was just a girl that lived in Florida.