09

wow he's tall.  i had to really tilt my head up to see him. i took a second to study his appearance.

he was wearing a charcoal grey t shirt and navy khaki material looking shorts.

i haven't seen him dressed down like this before. not going to lie. i kinda like it.

"i'm not the stalker you think i am."

our bodies were very close together. my eyes staining into his.

i quickly look down and avoid eye contact.
"i'm an artist. you just caught my attention."

"so you just decided to paint me? you didn't even think to introduce yourself, become friends and then maybe ask?" i was growing angry.
"no." he looks down.

"exactly. selfish. now, i have paparazzi outside my house and i can't get in without a fight. my brother had to call the police. this is all your fault." i begin to storm off in the direction kian went in.

"DO NOT FOLLOW ME." i scream over the music.

i just wanna find kian. i don't want to annoy him. i know we just meant but i really want to get to know him. he seems so sweet.

fifteen minutes later of looking for him, i give up.  at least i have him number. maybe i'll text him tomorrow. but now, i just want my bed. i'm not in a party mood anymore.

i look around the house for lillian. but she is no where to be found. she has my damn car keys.

i continue to look when i bumping into a tall girl.

"oh i'm sorry" i say and look up.

"YO" she shouts.

she clicks pause on the music and everyone looks at her.

"ITS THAT GIRL THAT WAS IN GRAYSON DOLANS PAINTING. SHE KNOWS GRAYSON." teenage girls begin to swarm.

are they not aware that he's here? stupid girls.

i shut my eyes in disappointment. i hate this.

"no. i don't know him" i say and begin walking out.

"WHATS HIS NUMBER. TELL ME." one girl screams.

i have no clue what all these girls see in him.

i continue to storm out of the house and down the large hill. at the end of the hill i see none other than the devil himself.

he looks at me with sad eyes. eyes i try to ignore.

" do you have a ride home?" he asks.

i nod my head. lying through my teeth.
"you know i didn't drink right?"

i roll my eyes. "and i care because?"

"i can take you home."

"NO WAY."

"why not? "

"some creepy stalker wants to take me home. you are aware i am tipsy. no way am i getting in that car with you behind the wheel." i protest.

"avana, you can't be serious."

"oh, but i am." i continue giving him attitude.

"avana. please get in the car. i promise to take you home. to YOUR house."

i shake my head.

"i'll tell you what. i'll leave you alone if you let me take you home to your house. i just need to be sure that you are home safe. you've been drinking."

"yes i'm aware i've been drinking idiot."

he sighs.

i debate whether or not to let him drive me home. i would love for him to leave me alone. whatever. i'll be fine. i'm just glad he will leave me alone.

i open the car door. "are we going to go or?"

he nods his head. "thank you." he says.

"you leave me alone after tonight." i say sternly.

"i promise." he says as he puts the car into ignition.

i lay my head back on the seat. he puts on the radio and listen to the radio.

"put your head on my shoulder" -  paul anka

was the song that was playing. quite a relaxing song.
i felt my eyes getting heavy, struggling to stay awake. it's okay, i semi trust that he will bring me home. i will be fine.