Anniversary* (Nate Maloley)

"Nate!" I giggled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind and he tugged on my earlobe with his teeth as I struggled to get the house key into the lock. "You can't wait until we get inside?" I asked as I feel his hands roaming down to the hem of my little black dress that ended a few inches above my knees.

"Nope," he quickly says before attacking my neck with kisses. "Not with that dress on," he adds against my skin that sent shivers down my spine.

I finally managed to get the front door open and we stumbled into the house, Nate's hands still attached to my body. I hear the door slam shut and I felt Nate nibble on my earlobe once more. I successfully break free from him and pushed him against the back of the door, which he didn't mind one bit. I roughly helped him get his suit jacket off, which inevitably ended up being thrown onto the tiled floor.

"You know; your dick was always the greatest present I receive from you. Mind if you give it to me tonight as an anniversary gift?" I whisper into his ear, causing him to let out a distressed moan. "It's my pleasure." He purred. Taking ahold of his black tie, I lead him to the bedroom and he willingly complies, scanning my body up and down as I took control.

Once we reached the bedroom, I didn't waste any time. I pushed him against the wall and tugged his white button shirt up as it was properly tucked into his dress pants. Nate begins to unbutton his shirt, revealing his tattooed chest and toned abdomen. I lightly trace his rose tattoo and began to kiss up and down his neck. I hear a little moan escape his lips, causing me to smile against his skin.

"Baby, stop teasing me, please." He begged, gripping my hips tighter and pulling me closer to him, making sure I felt his growing bulge. I let out a satisfied giggle, thinking I had him eating out of the palm of my hand, but with one swift move, he turns and the next thing I know I'm facing the wall with my ass pressed against his erection. "Hmm, not so fun now, huh?" He whispers in my ear, hiking up my dress and lightly dragging his index finger up and down my thigh as his other hand is pressed against my stomach, making sure I don't run away from his grip unless he allows me. Taking the opportunity, I slowly grind myself against him and I felt his hand grip me harder.

"This dress is getting in the damn way," he scolds, as if it was my fault I still had it on.

"Then do something about it, Nate." I sassed back, causing him to unzip the back of my dress and spin me so that my back is pressed against the wall. He slowly dragged the straps down my arms and and lets gravity take its course as he allows it to drop onto the bedroom floor, leaving me in nothing but my black laced bra and matching underwear.

He seductively licks his lips and crashes them against mine without warning. He was determined to win dominance over my tongue, but the way I was squeezing the outline of his member made him weak. As our tongues continued to fight for supremacy, I managed to undo his belt buckle and unzip his black slacks, which caressed his waist for a little – exposing his defined v-cut – before falling to his ankles. He successfully removes every piece of clothing he had on, leaving him in nothing except his Calvin Klein boxers, without breaking contact with me. He presses his body against mine and this time, I allowed him to get as close to me as he possible could. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he carries me over to the bed and tosses me on top.

"You're all mine, tonight." He growled, getting on top of me and rubbing the fabric, that's covering my core, up and down.

"I'm always yours, baby." I corrected him as I pulled him down for a steamy kiss.

He pulls away and roughly pulls my underwear down and throws it in the corner of the room. He continues to hover over me, with one knee between my thighs, and rubs circles over my clit. "Already dripping wet, huh?" He teases, sliding in his middle finger inside me. I let out a whimper and he sticks his index finger in as well. "I know how much you love foreplay," he smirks as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. He places a kiss on my forehead before going down on me, his tongue lapping around my clit, as his fingers penetrate deeper inside.