3

I ran up to Alex and pushed the guy off of him. I picked him up and carried him away. Vic ran up to me and smiled. "Nice having an extra set of hands." the short mexican said.

I nodded and rubbed Alex's back. He grabbed my shirt and I took him to the bathroom. Vic and I cleaned him up. "Lift your shirt so I can see your ribs." I commanded.

"No." He said. Vic looked between us and starred at Alex. It was like he was having silent conversation with Alex. "He doesn't know. Now leave it alone!"

"I don't know what?" I asked. "You know what...never mind."

I got Alex onto my back and took him to my car. He was shivering so I have him my jacket. Alex pulled it on and smiled at me, an unsaid thank you. I got in my side and drove us to my place. We went inside and he pulled me down on the couch with him. I smiled at him and brushed his hair back. He laid with my head in his lap.

I put my arm on his side and I rubbed it. Alex smiled and ran his fingers over my arm. I smiled and he smiled back. I turned the Tv on and he smiled. "Do you have any tattoos?"

"Yeah. Two."

"Can I see them?" he asked. I nodded and pulled my shirt down, showing him my Jack Skellington tatto. "I love Nightmare Before Christmas."

"I have a Blink-182 tattoo, too." I said and showed him. He touched it and I smiled. He sat up and looked at me. He cuddled into me and I looked at him.

Alex leaned up and I met him halfway. I kissed him and he kissed back. I put my hand on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. He pulled back and looked down. "I'm sorry." he said.

"No. Its okay." I replied. I liked that kiss. A lot. It was perfect and I got those cheesy fireworks and butterflies.

He smiled and looked down. I pulled him into me and we laid down. He cuddled into me. "Don't let go." He whispered.

"I won't."

~

Its been a week since Alex and I kissed. We still hang out almost everyday and we've gotten really close. We kissed another time when I took him home. I kissed him, until his mother opened the door.

He was sitting next to me in class. He took my hand and I intertwined our fingers. He smiled a little and the bell rang. We got up and I led him to his last class. He walked in and I left.

I decided to walk around until he got let out, grabbing his hand as soon as he walked out. I started pulling him to my car. He squealed a little and three people stopped us. The three assholes he deals with.

"Can you move? You're in my way." I said. I was taller and stronger than them. I may be kinda lanky, but I've been doing karate and self defence since I was four.

"Sorry we don't like faggots and trannies." everyone was watching us now.

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. "I'm not into guys who think their tough shit."

"Try us. See how far you get. We''ll kick your ass in two seconds." the middle one said. I punched him in the throat, kicked the one on the left in the dick, and then knocked the third ones legs from under him.

"I tried. And I won. Now excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I said and grabbed Alex's hand again, "c'mon. They won't mess with you again. Will you boys?"

They just groaned and we walked off. I opened the door for him to my car. "Thanks."

"Why did they call you a tranny." I asked after I got in. I started driving.

"No reason." he answered and played with his nails.

"Cmon. I just kicked their asses. The least you can tell me is the truth,." I said as I stopped. I looked at him.

"My place?" I sighed and turned. I drove him home and he got out. "Are you gonna sit there or get answeres?"