17

"In case you forgot, I'm the dominant one, baby." Jack said. I blushed and kissed down his chest. "Kitten." He warned as I kissed his V-line.

"Hold on daddy." I said, nudging his cock with my nose. He moaned quietly and I pulled his boxers down. I took his long, hard cock in my mouth and bobbed my head. No teasing this time.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me down further. "Jesus Christ. Baby boy." He moaned.

I pulled off and looked at him. "I want you to fuck me, daddy. Please." I begged. He pulled me up and flipped us so I was on the bottom, where I should be.

"Have you ever stretched yourself, baby?" He asked as he took my boxers off.

"Yes. I did last night after you fell asleep." I answered.

"Little slut." He muttered as he opened my drawer and grabbed lube and a condom. He put lube on three fingers and looked at me. "Ready?"

"Yes daddy. Please." I begged. He put two fingers in and I gasped, not expecting two. He started scissoring me and I moaned.

My parents weren't home so I can be as loud as I want. He added a third and I grabbed his arm. "Okay, baby?"

"Yes. Please, just fuck me." I whined. I arched my back as he hit my prostate. He kept curing his fingers on that spot, making me moan like a whore.

"You want daddy's cock?" He asked.  I nodded quickly and grabbed the condom. I opened it with my teeth and put it on him.

He put more lube on and lined up with my entrance. I looked at him as he pushed in. I moaned loudly and threw my head back. "Oh fuck. Daddy!" I moaned as he started moving.

His speed gradually increased and his thrust got harder. I was a mess under him and I loved it. I was moaning and scratching his back up and whining. I'm just a whore for him. Honestly. He grabbed my aching dick and I threw my head back. I was in pure ecstasy.

"Daddy. Please." I begged. "Please let me come."

"Just wait a little longer, kitten." He said. I whined and he grabbed my hips, pulling me down and closer.

I let him ram into me and I grabbed him. I pulled him down and pressed my lips to his neck, sucking and biting. "Are you close?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and grabbed my ass. "Cum daddy. Cum in my tight ass." I said.

He released into the condom as I came on our stomachs. I smiled and he pulled out, taking the condom off and tying it. He threw it away and I looked at him. He kissed my head and smiled. "Shower?"

I nodded and slowly got up. "I hurt so bad." I whispered.

"Already?" He mumbled as he picked me up. I blushed and nodded. "That means I did a good job."

"You did."

"So, what brought this on?" He asked as he set me on the counter. He turned the shower on.

"I don't know. Just wanted to make you happy."

"You always make me happy." Jack said. He came over and stood over me, put his hands on either side of my legs.

"Promise?"

"Wouldn't be with you unless you didn't." He pecked my lips and I smiled. "Love you."

"Love you, too." We showered and then laid down, cuddling and watching movies. "Is it weird that you don't have like a proper little?"

"Not at all. I'm perfectly fine with who I have. Plus, you kinda act like a little, too."

How?" I asked as he put me in the shower.

"You want me to take care of you sometimes. You're kinda bratty. You pout all the time. You whine until I give you cuddles. You talk back. All the time. All in a good way, though. And you suck my thumb sometimes. Which is adorable."

I blushed and we started washing ourselves. We got out and dressed in boxers. I pulled on one of his shirts and we changed the sheets. I put those on and cleaned the rest of my room. I lit a candle and laid beside Jack. I cuddled into him and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Lex." He kissed my head and I his my face in his chest as I blushed. "Adorable."

Jack laid down on his back as my parents came in. I put my head on his chest and pulled the covers up. "Alex?"

"Yeah mom?" I asked and looked up as she came down the stairs.

"Just making sure you're home. Hello Jack."

"Hey Mrs. Gaskarth." He replied and smiled at her.

-

We sat at dinner later that night and you could see some of the scratches and hickeys on him. Oops. "How was your day, boys?" Mom asked.

"Good. Yours?" Jack said.

"Fun. What did you guys do?" Dad asked.

"Just chilled. Watched some Netflix."

"What kind of chill?" My dad said.

"Dad!" I shrieked and turned bright red.

"What? You've been together for nine months. He basically lives here. I wouldn't be surprised if he, yknow." I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a fucking tomato. "Plus, he's covered in hickeys and has scratches on his back. And, so do you Alex."

"And you're limping." Mom said.

"Plus I kinda asked permission." Jack added.

"What?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to take their only son's virginity without asking." I put my head in my hands and he ran his hand up and down my thigh, trying to calm me down. He took my hand and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too."

Can we just look back at how good my smut used to be and how shitty it is now? Like honestly.