22

I'm moving to Canada bc trump won. Kms

"Jack I swear, if you don't stop saying that, I will break every bone in your body."

"Baby, you don't understand. I feel like shit right now." He was pacing and messing with his hair while I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Jack, cut it out. Right now. Come sit." He just looked at me and then did what I said. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "You're are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. It's not your fault. You didn't pull the trigger. Okay? So shut up. I love you. Nothing can change that."

"Okay." He whispered. I kissed his nose and he smiled. "I love you."

"Love you, more." I love little sweet moments like this. They make me feel all warm and cuddly inside. It lets me know he really does love my screwed up ass. It lets me know he's in this for the long run.

"So, baby boy, what do you wanna do?" He asked as he laid down.

"Cuddle and watch movies."

"Then cuddles and movies it is. I'll grab some snacks and you can pick the movie. Or TV show." I smiled and he pecked my lips. He went upstairs and I started the PlayStation.

I picked The Crown because it looks really good. Jack came back down and laid beside me. I cuddled into him and started it. I felt his stomach and smiled. He was losing his abs but I didn't care. He's still hot as hell. He'll get it back while we tour next month. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed and he grabbed my hand. He rubbed my ass and I shivered.

"Cold?" I nodded and he pulled a blanket on us.

"Jack, where's the rent?" My mom asked as she came downstairs.

"I put it in your room like a week ago. I know I did because Alex made me."

"I can't find it. And Parker said he didn't take it."

"Did Lisa take it?" I asked. "Because I watched him go in there."

"I don't know."

"If she did, I'll just pay again. I don't mind."

"No, baby. That's your money. She shouldn't have taken it." I objected. Mom went upstairs.

"Lisa Derix!"

"Why is her last name different?"

"Different dads. All of my siblings have different dads. I only have another older brother. My mom got pregnant with her high school boyfriend, then her ex husband, an then with Parker. Kaleb, my brother, was an accident but she loves us all the same."

"Why haven't I met your brother?"

"He's in the army. He's coming home tomorrow. So prepare yourself to be torn to shreds because he doesn't play with me."

"How far apart?"

"Lisa is a year older. Kaleb is two."

"So he's only twenty one." I nodded. "Were you two close?"

"Very. I talk to him all the time and write him. He knows about you. He was happy for me but sad because he can't fully protect me anymore."

"Oh."

I nodded and smiled.

-

I waited in the airport with my family and saw my brother. I ran to him and he dropped his stuff. He grabbed me and picked me up. "I missed you so much." I said.

"Missed you to, Alex." He whispered and set me down. My family came over and jack grabbed his bag. "This the boyfriend?"

"Yes, Kaleb." I replied.

"Does he treat you right?" He asked as we walked out.

"Would I be with him if he didn't?" I sassed. He laughed and got in the car. I sat beside him and Jack put his stuff in the back. "How was Iraq?"

"Hot. Sandy. Violent. Heard you got a gunshot wound yourself."

"It's nothing."

"You got shot less than an inch away from your kidney. You're lucky you didn't die." Mom said. Jack sat beside me and I took his hand.

"I'm Kaleb." He said and stuck his hand out.

"Jack." He replied and shook his hand. He was terrified. I could tell.

"How long have you two been together?"

"A year and three months." I said and played with my ring. Kaleb took it off my finger and looked at it.

"Why does the inside say baby boy?" My brother whispered to me. He grabbed Jack's off his finger and looked at. "Daddy?! Really?" He whisper-yelled but was quiet enough so only I could hear.

I blushed and smiled innocently. I took mine and put it on. I returned Jack's and we got out. We went inside and I went downstairs. Jack and Kaleb followed and sat on my bed.

"Does he sleep here?" He asked as he noticed the piles of stuff.

"Yeah. He lives here."

"You touch my brother in the wrong way or treat him wrong, I swear to you, I will beat you to a bloody pulp."

"I love Alex. And I won't hurt him. I promise." Jack replied.

"Have you ever cheated on my brother?"

"No." Jack answered. "I love him. I'm not here to fuck him over."

"And he knows everything. I told him before we started dating."

"I hope you know that I really wanna beat your ass right now because you took my little brother's virginity, but I won't because I can tell you love him. A lot. Just by the way you look at him and the way you act. You would give him the world, even if it meant that you were second."

"I am second. His family is first." He said.

"You're family, Jack." I whispered and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me.

"Let me see the scar."

"I still have bandages. Which I need to change." I replied and lifted my shirt a little. Jack went and got my cleaning kit and bandages. He got on his knees in front of me and cleaned the wound. He let my brother look at it and then put a bandage on it.

"I'm gonna go shower and change. Take care of him."

"Will do."