18

The pain. Holy shit. It hurts. And we have band practice today. I refused to get up and walk around, still acting like I was still asleep, even though it was already noon. And I swear Jack spanked me or some shit because my actual ass hurts. I kinda like it though.

"Alex. Wake up. Practice starts in an hour." I groaned and he sighed. "I know you're awake." He slapped my ass and I jumped.

"Jack!" I screeched. "My ass already hurts. In multiple places."

"You deserved the spanking you got."

"When did you even spank me?" I asked.

"When you decided to get off in the middle of the night."

"I never did that."

"Tell that to the boner you gave me." Jack said and grabbed me by my waist. He pulled me up and I whined.

"Daddy. Stop." I mumbled.

"Stop being a bratty little boy." Jack commanded. He turned me around and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. "Look at your neck. Little slut."

"Your slut daddy." I whispered. He put his lips to my neck and I moaned quietly.

"Damn right you are." He said and grabbed my ass. I whimpered and grabbed his upper arm.

"Please." I begged.

"Please what? Tell me what you want, kitten."

"I want your cock daddy. Please. Fuck me."

"As you wish."

He walked me to my desk and bent me over, removing my boxers. I heard his belt unbuckle and it was set beside me. I heard the ripping of foil and a bottle of lube opening. He grabbed my shoulder with one hand and guided himself into my ass with the other.

I arched my back and put my head on the desk. "Holy fuck." I whispered.

He started pounding into my ass. I'm a whore in bed. I can't help it if my moans are loud as fuck and high pitched. His cock is so big and he fucks me right. Honestly.

Jack switched angles and hit my prostate. I gasped and he grabbed my hair. "Who's daddy's little whore?" He asked.

"Me. I'm your whore. Please daddy. Oh god." I answered.

"Yeah. Moan like the whore you are."

"Daddy. Oh my god. Daddy!" I yelled. Jack slapped my ass and I felt my knees go weak. "Shit."

I grabbed the bars under my shelves and he wrapped his hands around my hips. "Jesus fuck. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I moaned. I whined as my hips hit the desk. I'm gonna get marks, but I don't care.

"Fuck, Alex." He groaned and came inside the condom. He pulled out after riding his high and flipped me over. He put a cock ring on me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You came during the night, kitten. Go shower. And do not take it off. I'm cancelling band practice, too."

"Fuck off Jack." I mumbled and grabbed my towel. I showered and got dressed in pyjamas. I laid in bed and cuddled myself under the sheets.

I took the stupid ring off because I wasn't even hard anymore. I heard him come downstairs and he came over. "So first you tell me to fuck off, then you take the ring off."

"You said you wouldn't use the ring until I was comfortable with this. You just devirginized me last night. It's gonna take some time. Okay?"

"Sorry baby. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Please don't be mad at me. I'm just used to being dominant."

"I can't help what you are. I like it. It's okay." He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Cmon. I wanna take you on a date."

"Fine. Let me shower and get ready."

An hour later, we were gone. He was driving us somewhere. I have no clue where. About fifteen minutes later, we were at the planetarium. I got really excited. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I got out and ran inside. I heard Jack's footsteps behind me and he smiled. "Cmon. I rented out the whole place." I awed and followed him back. The lady smiled at us and I laid down on the couch. He did the same and took my hand.

We watched the show and it was great. I love the planetarium. He takes me once a month on our anniversary. We got buggers and milkshakes.

"Baby, why are you putting your fries in your shake?" He asked.

"That's what you do. Try it." I dipped the fry in my cookies and cream milkshake. He ate it and made many weird faces.

"It's good." He said after a minute.

"I know." He kissed my hand and I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more."