The begining

My life never changes it gets worse and i have to get used to tears and pain but it has a lot of fun parts in the end .My name is Allison far and i have a UN-normal life with tears,pain,fights,lies, and love.But here is how it all began.

Allison's P.O.V

It was another normal day other then me being in a whole new place away from my abusive X-boyfriend.I Woke up a took a shower and got ready to get to my new collage, great note the sarcasm.I looked at the time 7:20 good.I looked at myself in the mirror my outfit was to die for (outfit on side).I ran to my car and got in and speed off.

AFTER CAR RIDE

I ran in to the school to find my classes and dorm and then i ran  in to some thing that tuned to be someone i said "i am so sorry i was just trying to find my dorm" i said looking at him.He had a big/fit body and blondish brown hair that's naturally brown and piercing blue eyes he had a few piercings and allot of tattoos he was sexy."Its fine but you need help babe" he asked with a thick Irish accent "uh ya were is room 224 " i said with a smile "wait room 224 that's my room" he said. They let boys and girls have rooms together in this school wow that's new i am only 19 what if he rapes me."I wont rape you OK and ya boys and girls can have the same dorm but not all the time". He said "oh i said that out loud oops sorry" i said and we walked to the dorm with my bags in hand.

 At dorm

"so this is my dorm" i said "are dorm we now sleep in it together well not that way you know" he was so cute "ya i know" i said with a smile "so we have about 30 minutes till class starts so we should do something you know like get to know each other and everything" he said with a blush face so cute "ok so what should we talk about you know like where your from and all that " he said i was about to answer but a girl came in and i was just about to scream.

what you think its short i know but i am trying ok thanks new people will come in next chapter ok bye loves and stay safe stay gold stay strong byeeeeeee