Dreams to 'i love yous'

The dream Aly had

Aly's POV

I was running and it was dark out "Come back you stupid bitch" I heard behind me but I kept running and I did not stop a second. I just felt all my blood run through my body I could not stop for my life would end I think to myself 'I am going to die'. Where was I going how will I stay alive I need help where do I go. I was now in some forest and I saw red eyes in a distance and then next thing I know I was on the floor and Niall was on top of me "I found you bitch never run ever again" then he attacked me I was screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The end of the dream

Niall's POV

"Alybear wake up you having a nightmare wake up" I tried to wake Aly up but she wont budge "Aly get up ok nothing is going to hurt you any more now please just open your eyes for me and show me how those brown eyes glow. She still did not so I got up and pulled the covers off and sat on her face ." If you don't get up I will fart on you" I said " and then I will cut off your penis and put it in a blender ok". "Someone is sassy this morning huh aren't Ya" I said looking down at her "Niall get the fuck off of me I am tired and I don't need more pound added on me" she said and got up and walked in to the bath room. "Hey Aly are you ok you seem  really mad today" "no Niall I am fine just not much of a morning person that's all so please I will just take a shower and I will be fine just give me a couple of minuets ok love you go check on clover and make something to eat and give her the baby bottle ok". And with that she walked in to the shower and a few seconds later I heard the water turn on. I walk in to clovers room and she was sound asleep I was walking out when she started screeching "oh now you want me to get well then I get it you don't love as much as your mommy now do you  and now I have to change you dipper great now lets get you change so you and me can be free"

A/N: So short update but hey its something happy new years everyone I am doing nothing so hope you have a great last few hours of 2013 and have a great 2014 everyone Stay Strong, Stay Gold, and Stay Safe. bYe mY LoVeS and cloVeRs.