Forever and always

ALLISONS POV

i was worried what the secret might be what if he is like a frog or something "i am not a frog dont worry" oh did I say that out loud oops "no you did not I can read minds" what I was confused he said he read minds ok that's weird. "Ok listen I am a vampire ok but don't be scared ok" OMG he did not just say what I think he just did. I stayed quiet for what seemed to be years till Niall spoke "are you scared of me" he said with a sad look in his eyes " no" I said calmly.

4 months later

I was with The boys and rose talking about life. I found out that all the boys are vampires and Louis is now dating rose yay. Me and Niall are finally dating and we are starting to be all touchy now. We never had sex but we talked about it numbers of times.

The boys have left for more the an hour and me and Niall are silently sitting in the T.V room. "So um what do you want to do now" Niall said braking the silence " Niall I want you to be my first". Niall looked at me with a blank expression on his face "are you sure Allybear your first time has to be a memory you will love and be happy about it should be with someone you love". I was stunned did he just say that "Niall I love you you are my everything I want it to be you, my first, the one to walk me down the aisle, the one to yell to me 'Honey i'm home', the one to wake me up with the silly and cheesy compliments, the one to tell 'I'm here' when I find out I am pregnant' the one to hold my hand when I have are child, and the one I die with but still hold on not wanting to let go cause I will be to scared that something this perfect won't happen again in my life Niall I love you". I said and I saw him he was crying and I was to. "What ever makes my princesses happy I am ok with even if I die doing it for you cause I love you to. I never want to forget this moment "forever and always"!

A/N: What you think was it good did you like it I am sorry if it is short but I am doing it on my stupid iPhone and not my android or my computer so sorry should I do a sex sene or not comment to let me know and I still need a Harry girl Stay Gold, Stay Strong, Stay Safe. Bye my loves and clovers 😋😆😏🍀🍕🍔🍟⚽️🎧🎤🎸📲 I ♥️ you all 10 votes and I will up date