Whats needed

UNKNOWN POV

*Before she was captured*

As ally walked down her street she was lightly singing to a song she was playing on her phone it seemed to be heavy metal 'eww that's grows she is in to that kind of music' (I love heavy metal and rock so don't be like 'why you hate metal). I watched as he sang the lyrics. "Scream shout we are the fallen angels scream shout waooh waooh oh oh oh mmhmmm" ' what the hell fallen angels is she a devil worshiper (Ya BVB bitches love them the song is fallen angels)' I thought it would be better if I just get her fast a run it's the night it's about 1:04 now no one is awake at this time so I should get her now. "hey Ally" I said in a echoey voice. "Who's there I'm not afraid to hurt you co-mgmhmmhhsj" I cut her of by shoving a rag in her mouth a stuck the needle in to her neck and her body fell limp in to my arms 'great now I can take her back and when she wakes up I get the sun stone'. She was kinda heavy but she was also kinda light so I gave her a piggy back ride and ran as fast as I can 'next time I should not wear heels'. Jules better be happy that I got her or else I will hurt him for making me do this for no god damn reason and she better have the stone or I will be pissed.

A/N: so I know it's short but hey it's an update I am writing this on the bus so if there are some errors sorry the bus is bouncy so good bye all my fanfic readers