The end

Ally's POV

Oh no I knew this would happen they want the stone ugh why now why is everything happening so fast.........wait the stone this all happened cause of the stone I remember the stone holds powers. It has powers so unbelievable and crazy that it was hidden away for over 200 years it was found by my mother. It is a small red/orange/yellow stone, it's called a sun stone for it's looks and powers. The one who owns it has to be known to be able to do something's but no one was willing enough to try. Most people who did died from the unpack of all it's powers. it is June on a string clipped in to a small pendent made if real gold it's worth a fortune but I would never sell it for my life, it was my moms. I don't know if I should give it to them or keep it to my self, 'should I ask for it's powers' I don't know what to do. My final answer is................. Ask for it's powers. "Of all heat in the world all flames that became and died down after time, in all the souls of devils and hearts of angels, let the flames of hell rise above and banish the heart less and my enemy's, give me the power you have RISE THE STONE FROM HELL AND THE GOD OF FIRE". As I felt all the heat in my blood flow I feel the pain of hell it's self and I close my eyes and fall limp to the ground 'I failed you, I'm sorry, good bye my love'.

A/N: so this is the end of the story sorry but I will make a sequel ok only if you want one I don't know if you'd like one or not so how was the story good bad ok great what ever so it's over what happens to everyone and will Alison live or did she parish like all the other ones who tried but failed so good bye all my readers till we meet again love, insanity. BYE