My new friends

Allisons pov

Well I am just hanging at the skate park when a girl about my age walked over to me she had dark blond hair with black and red in it. She also had gray eyes she was about 5'2 same as me. "Hey you must be allison far the new girl I am Rachael Rose" she had a irish accent just like niall. "Hi ya I am allison nice to meet you Rachael so do you go yo the collage to" I said with a kind smile "ya I go with my 5 other friends here come meey them they would love to meet you your irish to I can tell by your accent I am also Irish so is one of my friend come meet them". I followed her she was nice and pretty I wont be suprised if she was dating the hottest guy in school." So ally can I call you ally" I looked at her and nodded yes "ok ally this is zayn liam louis harry and the Irish lad niall" and thats when my heart skipped a beat becouse of niall horan,the punk. He saw me and told me to follow him to a place alone to talk. (niall and allison)

So whats up nialler

Nothing you allybear

I blushed at that it was so cute

Nothing just talking to you so you wanted to talk to me.

Ya I was wondering if you wanted to come with me when I get my new tattoo if y-you wanted to.

I would love to nialler.

_____________________:D_________________#

A/N:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyu nialler got the girl and my friend @imaginemeperfect is rachael rose go follow her she is awesome. Bye loves stay gold stay strong STAY SAFE byeeeeeeeeee.