This is now

While Aly Is still asleep

Niall's POV

I looked at her as her skin tuned pale and her hair is more full of life and her cheeks are full of blush and her features were breath taking more then before. She always was beautiful but now she is amazing and he is all mine. Just then clover started to cry I got up and walked to her crib and pulled her out. She is perfect just like her mother I could not ever ask for better. This is the best thing Aly should wake up soon then she would remember everything from having clover to the days she went missing. When she went missing I was broken I did not know what to do. All it is now is me Aly and Clover, this is are family and we belong together.

Aly's POV 

I woke up and felt a figure next to me and I got up to see Niall and Clover laying down. Clover was on his chest and she was trying to crawl up his chest but she kept falling. "Niall what time is it" I said trying to let him see I was awake. "Aly your awake yay finally it felt like for ever" he said as I took clover into my lap. "Niall wow I just cant believe we made a beautiful baby together it feels like a dream I am just so taken back I love you. I am happy you are the father of this baby and I am the mother." I said and Niall just kept smiling his face off. "Aly do you ever think we should have another baby and have a bigger family. I love you so much I just wish we could just tie us together and stay like that have a family and live in a big house hear little feet running up and down the stairs yelling mommy daddy Santa came". That made me laugh "Niall what are you trying to say". "Aly will you marry me" then he pulled out a ring and got on one knee. "Yes Niall there is nothing I want to do with out you I love you so much Yes". I was so happy this was the best day of my life it was just perfect no one can change that.

The next day

I woke up to Niall making breakfast and Clover in her play crib thing. "I thought vampires don't eat human food" I said making Niall jump "well we can but we still need are blood if we don't drink blood then we cant eat food or else we would throw up a lot". There was one thing on my mind "Don't I have to drink blood to now". Niall had a smirk on his face I was scared what is that boy think now. "Oh don't worry I got you covered now here" he handed me a blood bag and I chugged it down till there was not a single drop left. "I am happy I have a boyfriend like you" I said smiling. "No I am not your boyfriend I am your fiancée now DUH". I love this boy "this has to be a dream I am going to marry the love of my life at just 21 this is a fairytale" I said happier then ever. "No this is now "

A/N: Yay double update for you for giving me 500 reads thank you all it is 1:23AM now and I still wrote this for all of you I love you all Stay Strong, Stay Gold, and Stay Safe. Bye my loves and clovers see you later the rest of the boys will come in soon I need a Harry girl out there so inbox me if you want to be Harry's girl.