Never let go

What will happen now after all that I don't here is the update

"What are you doing here Alex you are not wanted here" I said with anger in my voice "I came to get you back" he said with lust in his voice. "Who is this" Natalie said "Her Boyfriend" Alex said and when Niall heard this he ran over here and push Alex to the ground. "No one is her boyfriend but me" Niall's eyes where red and his fangs where out and I saw Alex had red eyes oh no he's a vampire to. "Niall it's not worth it be careful" I said with a small voice. Natalie pulled me inside "it's ok he will be fine he's strong" she said with a smile I smile at her. "Thanks your a great friend". Rose came a sat down with us "hey Niall will be fine don't worry so much he is a tough guy he will never let you go". Then I heard a scream and I knew Niall is winning that brought a smile to my face.

Niall's POV

I was on top of this basterd I was ripping every single pease of his skin off he was screaming like a little girl. "This will teach you never to come close to my house again and stay away from my girl she's mine". He was dead after a few more hits the boys got rid of the body and I walked in and Aly gasped. "Did yo-" "ya he's gone I am fine let me get a shower El can you and rose get clover from Lou's house and Natalie can you bring Aly to the room and bring her water she looks a little pale". I was happy that dick head is dead and gone I wonder if she has any other crazy ex's. "No I do not" I heard her yell "ok good" I was happy"

Unknown POV

"He is dead sir what do we do now" the boys said "Kill her beloved Niall then bring his dead body and her but keep her alive she would make a great sex toy" I said and they walked out to finish what has began. THIS IS WAR.