Football Video #4

*The Next Day*

Chris POV

I woke up on the bed and y/n wasn't beside me. I smell a delicious scent coming from the kitchen. It must be y/n. I walked out of the room and saw y/n cooking some pancakes. I grabbed her waist and kissed her cheek. She smirk and kissed my lips. I then helped her prepare breakfasts for the both of us. We sat at the dining table and talked about youtube stuffs. "Babe, today I am going to make a football video with Cals and Harry, wanna tag along?" I asked while eating a chunk of pancakes in my mouth. "Sure! I want to join too please?" She asked as she was making a sad puppy face. "Of course! That will be better! Let's go get ready to the guys place after we eat alright?" I eat while staring at her cute face.

"What are you looking at?" y/n asked

"Looking at your adorable face" I winked and I just finished my pancakes.

"Oh whatever. you're cuter." y/n said in a flirty way.

"You're even cuter. Let's not argue about this, pass me your plate please" I laughed while she passes me her plate.

"You're cuuuuute till infinityyyyy! okay that's done, I'm going to get ready now!" y/n giggled while skipping to the bedroom.

I have such a cute girlfriend. I can't wait till the next two weeks...

To Be Continued

A/N : I decided to do Chris POV because why not? I hope you are enjoying so far! Keep reading to see what surprise he is going to give you, Enjoy!