The gift #18

*8pm*

y/n POV

Well, it's 8pm, you got started preparing for going to the tower later. y/bf needed some help on what to wear so you decided to pick out these:

 y/bf needed some help on what to wear so you decided to pick out these:

It looks amazing. You felt like the bride and y/bf is the bridesmaid. You told that to y/bf and she laughed. The both of you helped each other on makeup and hair and more on what girls do to adjust one another. 

*it was already 9.15pm*

You two took all the kinds of stuff you needed and look yourselves in the mirror. You look marvelous and prodigious. Generally, if Kyle knows you got a destination to go to, he will always be there and drop you off on time. You and y/bf/n walked down and saw Kyle waiting for you at the entrance door. You saw about a hundred of fans outside to see you, there were also a few bodyguards so that they won't jump onto you. You waved and smiled at them and got in the car.

Chris POV

30 minutes left till I see her again. She don't know how precious she is. haha, what she don't know is I made a 2nd account secretly and followed some of the fans. I DM them to know she is at the hotel and going to the Eiffel tower soon. The fans weren't that crazy. I just told them to take photos of her and send them to me. I also told them to wait at the Eiffel tower to wave at her and take her autographs. Plus she just reached 5M subs. That's a mondo way to start her birthday. 

Some of them already sent me a message that she got in the car and they were on their way in the cab to the Eiffel tower.

y/n POV

"Wait wait, how did they know I was there?" you asked y/bf/n.

"Probably someone had stalked you for the past few days" y/bf laughed while slapping your thighs.

You had a conversation with them until you reached the location. While you were walking, you saw the same bunch of people. You weren't annoyed, it was hilarious. You weren't that arrogant type of person. That's also why Chris loves you. You went over to them and took selfies and sign autographs. It was then about 9.55pm, so you only have 5 mins to get up the Eiffel tower. The lights were bright on the tower. It was really dang pretty. 

When you got up the elevator, you ran out to see the city lights. Suddenly, someone closes your eyesight.

"y/bf/n, I know you are doing this" you said while trying wobble out.

You finally got out, turned and looked around. You can't believe what you saw. You tried to pinch and slap yourself you even ask y/bf to slap you too! There wasn't anybody except Chris, Kyle and y/bf/n.

"hey, hey, stop that" Chris grabs you and lean in for a kiss. A romantic one.

He was wearing as his type of clothing:

"this is not a dream so stop hurting yourself" he whispered while grabbing your waist

You pushed him away and cried for a bit. You told him how hurt you were and how happy you got to see him. On a spur of moment, the boys jumped out and surprise you! You got shocked and you jumped a little. Everyone laughs and Tobi walked towards you and handed you tissues. The boys pushed a small trolley with a laptop and speaker beside it. JJ was carrying a chair and puts it down for you to sit and watch while everyone else stands around me to see how I reacted.

To Be Continued...