Shopping!!! #14

*2 days before your birthday*

y/n POV

You woke up slightly earlier than usual to see what was written on that letter. You went to the living room and picked up the letter. It was written:

"Dear y/n,

I hope the box of chocolates helped you boost up a little bit because the next two days you will find out who I really am... Wear the dress that is going to be delivered tomorrow... Can't wait to meet you soon xo 

-anon"

You sighed and went to y/bf room waking her up for breakfast. Breakfast arrived and both of you talked about nonsensical topics. "So, y/n, how was your sleep last night?" y/bf asked.

"It was better than usual, thank you, how about you?" you replied and asking back in a merry way.

"Good as usual, it's so so much better than my bed at my apartment" you both laughed happily.

Y/bf told you that you two will be going shopping at a nearby mall. "You do know your birthday is tomorrow, right?" y/bf asked curiously. "O.M.G, I have forgotten my birthday. It's because I was too stressed out since the last two days..." you replied while overthinking. You explained to y/bf about the letter. 

*After eating breakfast and explaining*

Both of you agreed to go to the mall right away. Y/bf called Kyle (the driver) to pick them up. As you know, Kyle is a fast driver yet safe. You guys were ready and Kyle arrived on time. You wore clothes that weren't too lavish as usual (media at the top). He called the both of you down. The moment he saw you two, he hugged tight like he was hugging a teddy bear. He opened the door as usual and drove to the location. "I missed ya both, why didn't you guys went out yesterday?" Kyle asked.

"There weren't any plans so we decided to stay at the hotel and have a movie marathon" y/bf answered while she giggled.

 You have arrived at the mall. You walked in and saw so many shops! The clothes were fancy so as the accessories! You weren't thinking about anything but nevertheless, just shop! The stress was just gone.

*After shopping for a few hours, it's 4pm*

You two decided to eat at Nandos. You haven't been eaten that for a while. When you reached to Nandos, there were fans running towards you. They asked for selfies and autographs and wished you a belated birthday. You were happy and thanked them for supporting you.

*After eating*

Kyle fetched the both of you and sent back to the hotel. Arrived at the hotel at 6pm. The receptionist saw you and called you over. 

"Hi y/n, I hope you had a pleasant trip so far, here is a package for you!" she smiled at the same time passing you the package. It was not a package, it was a huge parcel!

You thanked her with a smile and went back to your room with y/bf. "This must be the dress in that letter!" y/bf looking very excited.

You opened it, it's not just a beautiful dress, it's a full set! 

"Wow" you literally have no other words.

"Oh my goddddd the panda watch is cute!" y/bf took it out and laughed.

You both were jumpy and fired up for your birthday tomorrow! The rest of the day you both ended up record a video playing random games on PS4 for your next upload.

To Be Continued...

A/N: HI GUYS! ok so, I'll explain about the fans. You actually have 4M subs on Youtube. On this trip, you were just avoiding the fans for a bit. This is just a short-story so the full story will be out after my End of Year exams ya? which is three months later :) This story is about to finish, do spread this story to the others! Thank you for your support! <3