Football Video #6

*reached at the football pitch at 5pm*

y/n POV

"y/n, could you help me setup some cameras?" Chris asked politely.

"okay sure! where do I put them at?" you replied.

Chris showed you where to put it and followed his instructions. After everything, all of you were ready to do the videos. Each one of them will be making a football challenge like (woodwork, crossbar, call out penalties, etc). you were also part of the video! 

*finished recording 8pm*

After all the videos were recorded, you guys were very exhausted. So... you decided to eat at Nandos! Classic. After eating some delicious meals, Chris drove the guys home. You reached home and Chris went to the bedroom to unpack his things. You bathed first then it was his turn. It was you were about to sleep when Chris switched on all his computers. 

"Babe, aren't you sleeping? it's nearly 11pm.." you asked in a sleepy manner.

"Don't worry y/n, I'll be sleeping a little late, I have to edit the videos, you sleep first okay?" Chris walked towards you and kiss on your forehead.

You went to sleep and Chris was editing his videos. You woke up the next day and he wasn't around the house...

To Be Continued...

A/N : I've made mistakes throughout the story! Sorry about that, I've already updated the mistakes ya? Thanks for reading my story, hope you are enjoying this so far! :)