A date? #11

y/n POV

After wandering around and chilling at the park for 2 hours, it's nearly 7pm. You guys decided to eat at a nearby (any fast food/fancy restaurant). The three of you walked to the nearest place.

y/bf was super hungry that when she looked at the menu, she ordered like a snap! You and Kyle ordered something simple.

30 minutes later, the food arrived together with some red wine. "mmm, the smell is tasty, the looks is tasty, the taste is also tasty!" y/bf/n said in a funny way that makes you and Kyle laughed non-stop. After all of you done with your dinner, you and the others walked back to Kyle's car and went back to the hotel.

*skips journey, 9pm*

You reached back to the hotel and you saw a bouquet of flowers on the table. It was really massive. There is also a note inside the flowers:

"Go to 'Le Jules Verne' restaurant at 9pm, see you there xo" -anon

"Yo, what is this? A date? Is this from Chris? He haven't been replying your messages for a week" y/bf said in a softly way.

"Yeah, I don't even know where he went. He must be with some other girls.." you mumbled.

"Don't say that, maybe Chris sent that to you..." y/bf tried to cheer you up even though she knows you're a bit broken.

You sighed and dragged your feet to your bedroom. You just hope that Chris will be at the restaurant tomorrow.

To Be Continued... 

A/N : Thank you so much for reading this far! and for 200 views! I'm sorry I'm updating a little late nowadays because I'm currently busy... I will publish each part at least a day or two later! Once again, thank you for the support and I hope you will continue reading! :]