The "date" #12

(your best friend - y/bf, y/bf/n - your best friend name)

y/bf/n POV

y/n went inside her bedroom looking really sad. Another three days till her exclusive day. Our goal was to amaze her this journey. I guess the trip was too early... 

*3 days before your birthday*

y/n POV

It was a beautiful day and the sun shone through your bedroom window. As usual, eat your breakfast and watched some action and romance movies. It was a snoozy day, sort of. It is because of you are bored of this trip and you are dying to know who made this trip happen. 

Of course, a little heartbroken for the reason that Chris isn't texting you for days and your birthday is really soon. You tried texting the sidemen, calfreezy and callux but it was still the same. After slacking the whole day with y/bf, heartsick, it was already 7.30pm and you have to meet someone at the restaurant at 9pm. You wore a simple outfit not too shabby but just right. You put on slight makeup and a pair of wedges (media at the top).

You were ready so you called Kyle to pick you up and drive you to the destination. The journey wasn't too long neither far from your hotel. You were so eager to know who it is. When you have arrived, Kyle accompanied you to the entrance of the restaurant. 

"y/n, you look nervous... are you going to be okay?" Kyle asked while he was patting your shoulder.

"yeah, it's because i don't know who i'm going to meet.." you looked up at Kyle feeling low-spirited.

"It's going to be okey-dokey!" Kyle hugged you and lead you to the restaurant.

A servant knew I was coming too. "Miss y/n, was expecting you to come, I'm Nate and will be serving you today, follow me, i will lead you to your sit." he said in a well-qualified way. You were very impressed.

"Thank you Nate, appreciate it" you told him while walking towards your table. When suddenly, you saw a number of people sitting at the corner. You realised it was the boys, Sidemen. You were so frustrated with them for not answering back your calls. They all smiled at you like nothing happened.

"Hi y/n!" Everyone said and hugged you one by one. 

"Yeah... hi..." you replied in a disenchanted manner. They knew they were going to hurt you for not replying you but that was part of the plan. They tried to cheer you up and tried to make up reasons why they didn't text you but you were still disappointed. All of you ate dinner in an awkward situation because you haven't seen them for a while.

*skips dinner talk and it was 10.30pm*

You walked out and saw Kyle's car. "Thanks for the dinner." you said monotonously. The boys want to hug you but you went in the car instead. You were looking outside the window, feeling crimped at the same time bitter. It was 11.20pm when you reached home. You did all the things you needed to do and you received a message from unknown:

"dear y/n,

sorry it was unexpected but i hope you enjoy your meals. I promise you, a few more days you will see who am I.. You will have your free time for the next two days. You can do anything you want, go shopping or just walk around town.. I hope you have enjoyed the pass few days.. see you soon! :)

-anon""

You just can't be bothered anymore.. having mixed feelings.. not thinking about anything.. feelings confused and puzzled.. overthinking and you forgot that your birthday is in three days time..

To Be Continued...

A/N: hey! almost 300 views!!! i'm incredibly happy about this, i hope that this story had improve bit by bit! Do leave some comments for me to know if i'm doing okay! Send me some requests if you want too! love you guys xo ;)