Paris Tour! #10

*4 days before your birthday*

y/n POV (y/bf - your best friend)

You woke up and see a beautiful part of Paris in the morning. You heard someone ringing the bell. You walked out to see who is it, it was the service person. "Here is your breakfast, Miss" he served you breakfast looking very pleased. "Thank you!" you smiled while taking the breakfasts off his hands. You closed the door and called y/bf/n.

"wow, free breakfast?! this trip is getting better already!" y/bf/n said while you giggled.

*skip eating breakfast*

It's nearly to 1pm and both of you were hanging around the living room watching movies. "We should call Kyle to have a tour around Paris! We shouldn't be wasting our time here" y/bf/n said while shaking you back and forth.

"OKAY OKAY YOU CAN STOP SHAKING ME NOW" you exclaimed.

"oops my bad" you both laughed.

You called Kyle and he was on his way to pick you two up. For the tour, you decided to wear something sorta chilled. (media at the top)

*30 minutes later*

Kyle arrived and knocked on your hotel room. You quickly opened the door and called y/bf. You both went down and Kyle opening the car door for you. Kyle drove around town and there were a lot of fascinating buildings. He also illustrates more on the particular building when he drove past them. Kyle was also so called our 'bodyguard' since he was following and protecting us. He parked the car nearby a park so we could walk about. 

The three of you wonder in the vicinity and you were still wondering who did this, making a trip to Paris, a driver/bodyguard, a 5-star hotel, what more can there be? Is it y/bf? 

Find out more the next part...

To Be Continued...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE 100 VIEWS (i know it's only 100 views but this is my first story!!!) I didn't expect to go this well... So anyways, I know that you who is it but I hope you continue reading <3