Chapter 1. The Crash

We were out fishing like all other fishermen do. But this time something was different. "Arin!" A man yells as he walks over to me trying to be louder than the waves crashing on the boat. "Yeah? What is it?" I ask him slowly lowering my voice as he walks closer to me. "The captain wants you inside, we are leaving." We walk inside to see the captain already talking to everyone. Good job everyone! We got some good fish, crabs and lobsters. We'll go home split the money evenly and go to our homes." I look out the window to see thunder clouds moving in. "Uh captain, we got thunder clouds up ahead." I say to him also seeing a green light coming from within the clouds. "Don't worry." He says "The storm won't hurt us." The green light gets brighter and now the others have noticed it too. "Cap'n look! What is that?" A guy at the back says, looking out the door. The captain turns around to see the light as a flying object ( U.F.O ) bursts out of the cloud and crashes right next to the boat. We all run out onto the deck to see it floating there next to us, it starts slowly sinking. "Guys get those hooks and throw them onto the craft!" I say as I jump from the boat onto the U.F.O and connecting the hooks so that the spacecraft doesn't sink. "Arin! What's in there?" My friend Amanda says. "Well there is definitely something in there. But it looks like it's not living anymore. I'll try to open it! Pass me that crowbar!" I yell as Amanda throws me the crowbar. I start trying to open the door when the alien ship starts to move up and onto the boat. Everyone stands around me as I open what seems to be the cockpit. "The creature is dead. But wait, something is in there!"a light almost like a laser hits me right under the bottom jaw like and upper cut. I go flying back and hit the wall and land on the ground. I wake up to he at the hospital with the crew around me waiting for me to wake up. "What the he'll happened?" I ask to find Amanda sleeping on her arms which are rested on my lap. The captain walks in the room and replies. "I don't know what happened. The beam of light hit you. You get knocked out. And this bright green light just flys into your body like it went though you." I look at him "I mean this." I say gesturing to the sleeping girl laying on my lap. "Oh! She has been there ever since you got to the hospital." "What about the alien aircraft? What happens to that?" The captain looks at me and then to everyone else. "We put it to a vote. The majority was to hide it. So we put it in a safe place, that no one will ever find. Only we know where it is." He gives me one look and I know... The bunker.

AUTHORS NOTES

HI EVERYONE! I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY GET THE CHANCE TO MAKE A STORY THAT I AM REALLY ENJOYING. SORRY ABOUT IT BEING SHORT BUT IT IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. I AM HAPPY I AT LEAST GOT THIS FAR.            - Ryan