Ch 9

CONNIE'S POV  

      I walked out of the house holding Niall and Harry's hand and swinging them. I skipped happily down the road and they smiled when thet knew how happt I am. One thing I didn't understand though, why were they wearing sunglasses?

     "Here we are Connie, we've arrived the park." Niall said and began to run, "Come on, race you to the swings!"

    Harry and I began to run as fast as we can but I came last.

      "It's not fair! You both are stronger and faster than I am." I pouted and Niall placed me on the swing.

      "Harry and I will take turns pushing you ok?" Niall asked and I nodded. Niall began pushing and I went higher and higher. I laughed. Wait. Did I just laugh? I've only smiled and giggled but never once have I laughed. Laughing actually feels nice. Harry sat down at tye swing next to me and began to swing back and forth.

       "Wanna have a competition?" Harry asked.

      "Yeah!" I nodded happily.

      "Let's see whi swings the highest."

        Niall grinned.

     "Connie, hold on tight. We're gonna win this competition!"

        I nodded and smiled.

     "Come on, let the game start!"

    And the game took off. With Niall pushing me higher than ever and Harry swinging back and force as fast as he can. We went higher and higher and I was laughing like crazy.

    "Higher Niall push higher!"

    "Going to full force mode!" Niall yelled back.

       We went on like this for a while until Niall had to rest his hands from all that pushing. Harry cheered in victory.

      "It's not fair," Niall pouted. "There wasn't anyone to push you."

      "Next time we're bringing Lou along. We'd play fair and square but I bet I'm still gonna win."

      "Zaynie will help if Nialler's tired. They're gonna take turns in pushing me." I shot back, "And Liam will be on our side."

        It was Harry's turn to pout.

     "Not fair! You're 4 against 2!"

        Niall chuckled and sat down on the ground.

      "I'm hungry." I said to them. Niall grinned.

      "We can go to Nandos. It's just a 5 minute walk from here."

      "Or we can go back home and ask Liam to cook for us. I'm sure that he has already made lunch." Harry shot back reasonably, earning a playful punch from Niall.

      "I wanna go home." I told them.

      "No Nandos?" Niall whined like a puppy.

      "Nandos for dinner?" I suggested.

      "Fine. Nandos for dinner." Harry said and pulled Niall up from the ground. They took my hands and we walked home happily and wearily.

       ZAYN'S POV

    The door opened and I knew that they're back from the park.

      "CONNIE!" I shouted as I opened my arms.

     "ZAYNIE!" Connie let go of Niall and Harry's hand and ran into my arms.

     "So was the park fun?" I asked. Connie nodded vigorously and smiled.

     "It was really fun. We played on the swings and we had a competition to see how swung the highest but Harry won because Niall got tired of pushing me eventually." Connie blurted out happily, "But then it wasn't fair that Nialler had to push me and Harry swung by himself so we made a deal next time we're playing the swings someone should at least push one of us."

      I laughed.

       "I'll make sure Li and I are on  your side." I said and Liam nodded.

       "It's not fair you know." Harry pouted.

       "Don't worry Haz, you know I'll be on your side." Louis hugged Harry and Harry fake cried into Louis' shoulder.

        "I'm hungry." Connie and Niall said at the same time. Liam and I chuckled.

       "Lunch will be ready in 5."

      Both of them cheered but then my phone rang and I looked to see who's calling me.

        Simon.