Ch 6

CONNIE'S POV

Ugh, my lungs hurt like they're on fire. I groaned and instantly a pair of hands touch me.

"Zayn wake up! Connie's awake, I'll call the nurse." A girl said. I wonder who she is.

"Connie can you hear me?"

I groaned in pain again.

"Please open your eyes Connie. Please come out of this stupid coma." I heard Zayn say.

I can't let him down when I've finally found a reason to live. I tried to open my eyes but failed miserably.

"Connie, squeeze my hand if you know I'm here." Zayn said.

I tried. Luckily my hands are under my control.

"Connie, please get out of this coma. You have no idea how Zayn's worrying bout you. Please wake up for him." Another voice said.

I would wake up for Zaynie. I will wake up and live happily with him. I tried again and again to open my eyes.

"Connie, we need you." An irish voice said. That was the last thing I needed for motivation. I gathered all of my strength and tried to open my eyes again. The bright lights in the room stung my eyes as I opened them. I blinked several times before my eyes can adapt to the light.

"CONNIE! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER WAKE UP!" Zayn cried out and hugged me tightly.

"Z....Zaynie. I...I miss you." I admitted to him. He chuckled.

"You scared the whole out of me! You were out for 3 day!"

3 days????!!!!!!! Omg. I have a whole lot to catch up with. I noticed the irish boy sitting in the far end of the room looking down at his hands. I looked and Zayn and turned to the direction to Niall.

"Niall, come here." Zayn said, his face hanging a huge grin. Niall looked up and I saw his eyes were red from crying.

"N....Niall." I said to him. Niall's eyes lit up and walked over to me.

"How are you doing Connie?" He asked.

"My lungs hurt very much." I told him, knowing that he can be trusted. He smiled when I answered back. Zayn congratulated him.

"Connie finally talked to you Nialler! You're the second person she's talked to so far."

I smiled at Niall and he hugged me. There came a knock and the door opened.

"I'm sorry boys but I'll have to take Connie here for a quick check up. She'll be back in 15. If everythings alright, you can sign her out tomorrow."

I looked at Zayn and Niall and tightened my grip on them.

"Can we go with her? She'll do better if we're here for her." Zayn asked.

The nurse nodded her head and one of you must stay the doctor will update you on Connie's situation. Zayn looked at Niall and nodded.

"Connie, Niall will stay with you ok?" I nodded and clung onto Niall for dear life. Niall hugged me and carried me out of bed to follow the nurse to the testing room. I looked at Zayn and smiled at him. He smiled back and blew me a kiss. I nuzzled into Niall's neck and enjoying the feeling of being loved.

The test wasn't that long and Niall was there the whole time like he had promised.

"You're good to go. Just make sure don't scare Connie too hard or she'll panic and can't breath again. It may cause her death so I suggest you try to make her comfortable and not to scare her too much." The nurse said to Niall.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister." Niall thanked the nurse and carried me back to the room.

"What do you want to do once we're out of the hospital?" Niall asked me.

"Home. I just want to spend time with you and Zaynie." I answered back immediately. Niall chuckled and pushed open the door to the room. Zayn was packing my things.

"ZAYNIE!!!!" I yelled at Zayn, startling him.

"Connie you scared the crap outta me!" Zayn pouted. Niall burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Nialler?" Zayn asked Niall, trying to hide his smile.

"Laughing at how easily you get scared. Hahaha!!!!" Niall kept on laughing. I opened my arms signalling Zayn to carry me. Zayn came over and Niall handed me over to Zayn.

"Why do you call Niall Nialler?" I asked suddenly.

"Then why do you call me Zaynie?" Zayn asked. I shrugged.

"Because I like it."

"Same reason goes for Nialler." Zayn said and winked at Niall. I thought I saw him blush and Zayn confirmed the answer for me.

"Awwww Niall's blushing!!!!" Zayn cried out, grabbing my bag and ran out of the room with Niall chasing in hot pursuit.

Once we got into the car Zayn started the engine.

"Anyone hungry?" Zayn asked.

"ME!!!!!! CAN WE GO TO NANDOS???" Niall asked loudly. Zayn smirked.

"Take out ok?" Zayn asked and Niall nodded.

"What's Nandos?" I asked.

Niall looked at me wide eyed.

"Poor girl, you haven't tasted the best food in the entire planet!! Zayn we must go to Nandos as fast as you can. Connie needs to taste the best food in tue world!" Niall said to Zayn.

"Aye aye Captain Horan." Zayn laughed and drove off.