Ch 1

NIALL'S POV

Simon had told us to adopt a child so as to raise our responsibility. At first we were reluctant to do so Liam said we're not ready to take care of a child let alone taking care of ourselves.

"And that's why you 5 should adopt a child and put your responsibilities to test."

Those words rang in my ears again and again while I'm sitting in the car and heading to the nearest orphanage near our house. Liam Louis and Zayn had also called their girlfriends over to help choose the kid we want. After a few hours of arguing , we decided to adopt a girl aged from 10-15. I looked at the view through the window, only caring that I must have a snack after this occasion.

CONNIE'S POV

"Nobody wants to adopt you Connie, you've been here for over 5 years and you're the only one who still hasn't been adopted. Even Sandra is leaving tomorrow." Josephine said to me, I know she's just trying to say these mean things just to hurt me and I'm trying REALLY hard to try to ignore her but her words stung in my heart. What if what she had said to me was true? What if no one adopts me? Am I really that unwanted? I walked back to my room and closed the door. I sat down on my bed jamming my head with thoughts. After who knows how long, I've decided to end my life once and for all.........