Ch 13

CONNIE'S POV

   "Hi guys. Come in, it's really nice to finally meet you Connie, I'm Perrie."

   "Hi Perrie. " I said. She engulfed me into tight hug and kissed Zayn.

  "Miss you babe." Zayn said.

  "Miss you too." Perrie said back.

  "Not in front of me!" I covered my eyes with my hands blocking the view. I can hear them chuckling.

   "Come on. I made lunch."

   "I'm hungry." I say.

   "We have a mini feminine version on Nialler here." Zayn said patting my head.

   "Not my hair!" I whined. Perrie laughed.

   "I say it's a mix of you and Niall." She said.

   "What are we having for lunch?" I asked.

   "Pasta with alfredo sauce." Perrie replied, picking me up. I didn't like the close contact we were having. I wanted to squirm away but I stopped when Zayn mouthed me a give her a chance. To be honest, I don't know if Perrie really likes me or is she just pretending. Zayn followed behind and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and tried to feel comfortable.

   "Here we are." Perrie said, putting me down on a chair. Zayn sat next to me. Thank god for that. She handed us plates full of pasta and mine in a bowl. I grabbed the fork, twirling the pasta and shoved it in my mouth. Zayn and Perrie were looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at them.

   "Is it good?" Perrie asked. I swallowed and nodded.

   "It's not good it's yummy!" I said, taking another forkful of pasta. Zayn laughed whereas Perrie beamed. I think I can accept her as my mom. We talked happily and Perrie told me about their band Little Mix. There are three other members. Jade Leigh Anne and Jesse (is the spelling correct?)  They're gonna come in an hour or so. I cringed at the thought of meeting them. Perrie is enough for today.

   "It's alright honey, take your time." Perrie said. "I understand if it's too much for you. You can always meet them another time." Wow. She's an understanding person. Another point for her to be my mom. I could see tge disappointment in ger eyes and I felt a pang of guilty hit me. I can try right? These people are gonna be in my life from now on.

   "I guess I can try." I say. Perrie grinned and she hugged me.

   "Thank you." She said.

         ~ An hour later ~

  The three of us are playing chess. Well, more like Zayn and Perrie are teaching me while playing. I was getting the hang of it. I think I'm a quite a fast learner. The doorbell rang and Perrie jumped up.

   "I'll go get it." She said.

  I turned to Zayn.

   "Do you think they're going to be nice to me?" I asked. Zayn hugged me.

   "They have to like you. I mean you're nice to us, just insecure. I know for a fact that they'll understand. They're really amazing girls." Zayn said.

   "Who said we're amazing?" A voice boomed out loud. I got so scared I jumped into Zayn's arms.

   "Gosh Jesse, you scared her!" I heard Perrie say.

   "It's alright Connie, Jesse didn't mean to be so loud. She's just excited to meet you." Zayn explained. I looked up shakily and three new faces were looking at me.